My mobile room...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ToyotaFreak, Dec 12, 2007.

1. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

hehe...

Hmm... Where did my front seats disappear to???:shock:
    [​IMG]

Oh here they are!:mrgreen:
    [​IMG]

Tried out this seat configuration in my car for the first time today & took pics!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Very comfy, at least I can study in my car (With super cold A/C! hehe) before going to class. I could also recline the rear seats flat if I wanted to, making it like a bed (None of that please... :p).

And here's a random shot of the dash lol:haha:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

You study in your car? Or do something else?? :wicked:

Seriously, won't that just waste petrol? :mrgreen:

3. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

petrol is nth to him :mrgreen:

i need to go for exam now.. it snowed.. sigh

4. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

I've got a Woolworth's Fuel docket (Saves 4 cents a litre at any Caltex-Woolworths outlet.)! So it's not really a problem for me (Plus the fuel tank lasted for almost 5 weeks with Vortex 98, considering that I have a heavy right foot!).

5. Adrian Wong

Fuel docket? :think:

Just googled. So, it's some kind of discount coupon from supermarkets?

6. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

Yup. To get a discount at Caltex, Shop for $30 or more (On one receipt.) at any Woolworth's or Big W (No Safeway in WA.).

Caltex Woolworths - Discount Fuel Offer

For Shell, it's also 4 cents, but you have to shop at Coles or Kmart. I never used shell in Australia though, as I heard from users that they're inconsistent with their fuel (Might be good in the week you bought it, bad during the next few weeks when you want to refuel.).

Welcome to Coles Express

Bp is another one, but it's only for CitiBank-Mastercard members. Card holders save 5% on fuel & other products bought at the petrol station. BP Ultimate is the best, from what I've heard (Including their low sulphur Ultimate diesel.), but I can't use any fuel dockets. Will try it one day.

BP Australia - The easiest way to save hundreds on fuel

Man, I wished petrol & diesel is cheaper (As in same price as Malaysia.) down under. Diesel costs more than petrol here.

EDIT: What's with the auto title thingie?

7. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

diesel is expensive here too ...

right now... the petrol price is like ~$3.2/gal for the regular grade

8. Adrian Wong

Huh? Can Shell's fuel change from week to week? :think:

9. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

It's hot in Australia around the late year - remember the whole entire continent is in the Southern Hemisphere - I guess it'll be a summer time!! :)

When I was in Australia for a vacation, Christmas there is ... different. People are outside the house enjoying themselves instead of hiding inside the house.

Woolsworth - a shopping mart if I remembered? :)