My New House

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Apr 27, 2005.

1. sunsetbay

sunsetbay Newbie

ya, i was thinking moving to some rural country side instead... :dance:

2. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I'm confused now! :wall:

Adrian = Jason = same batch = rich

Isn't it? :think:

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

There's no garden. :mrgreen:

There used to be a slice of land about 7 ft x 20 ft. But I covered everything up to create a tiled area of 20 ft x 20ft so that I can park two cars.

Last edited: May 17, 2005
  4. Adrian Wong

Well, it depends on what kind of housing actually. Lots of houses and condos here are seriously overpriced. :hand:

If you go for such places, then you will have to take up a 30 years loan, unless you are rich, of course. :wicked:

Me? I can't afford anything better so I'm sticking to something that will cost me less than RM 300K, including renovation and furnishing.

5. Adrian Wong

Lots of Malaysians actually stay in Johor Bahru and cross the border to work in Singapore. But it's really inconvenient because you have to waste time travelling and going through customs and immigration inspection everyday. :hand:

It's possible for Singaporeans to own houses in JB and work in Singapore. But there are restrictions on houses they can buy - it varies from time to time. And seriously, it's not convenient to drive in and out of Singapore.

6. Adrian Wong

Same batch??? :confused:

Adrian : RM 224K house
    Jason : RM 229K condo
    Ken : RM 300+K condo

Who is rich? :mrgreen:

Hey, hey.. what about YOUR own house?? :wicked:

Last edited: May 17, 2005
  7. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

okok ..

Ken is the richest :mrgreen:

8. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

wahhh RM 300 for condo i osso want to buy...hahaha u sure its not 300 K?

9. sunsetbay

sunsetbay Newbie

ya, i think there's few property development near the 2nd causeway and main attraction is near Spore & it's less jam on the 2nd causeway. there was a documentary show on the local tv abt hw this spore travel to & fro to work & their travelling time is abt 30 to 40min.

but before tat, there's already many Spore malays tat owned houses in serveral parts in msian. one advantage is tat he can speak malay & also probably they hv relatives staying there also.

likewise there's many JBeans travel to & fro to Spore to work. if only Spore MRT linked to Msia!! :wave:

10. Adrian Wong

Haha.. Forgot to add the Ks. Just edited my post. :mrgreen:

11. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

All are rich :mrgreen:

It's just that Ken is richer :haha: :haha:

12. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Rite on! :thumb:

13. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

That's my nephew! :thumb: :haha:

14. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

super:wall: wahlaueh. nvr come post a while now ppl calling me RICH???? :wall: dunno who got VR lens woi! :p :p :p

15. Chai

24-120VR = RM1,900 (brand new)
    Condo = RM300,000

Add 2 more digit also not enough... :shifty:

16. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

FYI, i've only paid 5% so far for the condo. You see when you buy a condo, you use OPM (other ppl's money) so... dun look at the big number ok... hahaha

17. Chai

RM300,000 x 5% = RM15,000

Therefore, you are still richer. :p At the end of the day, you are still going to pay back the money. So back to square one for ya! :lol:

18. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Hei guys all of you so rich can buy house :? so jelous !! :evil:

Anyway Chai when is your turn :mrgreen:

19. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!!! :thumb:

20. Adrian Wong

My kitchen's being assembled today. Still not done. Finishing it off tomorrow morning, I guess. :roll:

Anyway, got some bad news today... :wall:

Like all new projects, Telekom equipped my housing project with fibreoptic lines! :wall:

So, I cannot dial up to the Internet or subscribe to Streamyx!!! They won't install the stupid pizza box because they feel not enough people in my housing estate has subscribe to their ADSL service for it to be worth their while to install the pizza box! :wall:

I'm screwed... :wall:

They are recommending that I subscribe to ISDN instead. :doh: Slower and more expensive. Plus, I will have to pay for phone charges. :nuts: