My "Puppies"

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jeremy, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I bought a pair of Hush 2 months back too, but the price wasn't very good. I can't wait for any promotion anymore, because my old shoes are really breaking apart, literally!

2. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

get yourself a rich wife lerrrr....

jeremy: your puppies look leet sia!

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Cannot find le... :p

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

My Camel sandals finally broke down after 3 years of faithful service. The plastic sole began splitting in half on both sides.

But fortunately, I spotted a pair of Clarks sandals at a great discount in Singapore!! :shock:

I think it only cost me RM 130 or so for it. But I'm not sure if it's as hardy as my Camel sandals... :think:

I hope it is... Clark shoes and sandals are so expensive. :(

5. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

I need a new fall/winter jacket. Zipper is fubar on my old one! Aside from that it's ok! :wall:

Yeah and I need two new pairs of Nike's... :wall: $$$$$

6. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Have you considered marketing your shopping skills above to people like me cause frankly speaking, you'd make a bomb and I'll save a bomb in the long run. :D Maybe a newsletter would do? :mrgreen:

ZuePhok: They look leet because the wearer makes them look good and not the other way around. :haha:

Adrian: Next time take a look at Bata, their blardy leather sandals are damn comfy and the best part, only retails for RM49.90.

7. vien

vien Newbie

you can always get special bargains during Isetan sales if you're one of the members.

especially during pre-sales, one pair of Hush Puppies can cost only Rm50 :mrgreen:

8. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

i get mine during closing down stocks... real bargain... but anyway its bata for me. nice and comfy at a fraction of the price. hehe

9. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

LOL. Bata.

10. Adrian Wong

It's Czechoslovakian, I think.

11. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Heck I've always thought it to be lock stock and barrel Malaysian. This calls for a DYKT post don't you guys think?

12. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Buy And Throw Away... :whistle: :haha:

13. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

BINGO! :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

14. Adrian Wong

Nope. Not Malaysian. :mrgreen:

15. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

yeah! fuuuuuuu...ur pair of puppies..i think if u wear it to drive ur car, it will fly with style also..not to mention that ur gas and brake pedals will be happier :thumb:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2005
  16. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Thats a good one!! Bata suxorz... :hand: :shifty:

17. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Yup.. Thomas Bata was from Czech
    http://www.batova-vila.cz/EN/english.htm
    There's really more to Bata then just... some cheap and affordable shoe ;)

18. vien

vien Newbie

.....:roll: and all the while History textbooks have been telling us it's a local brand same like Foong Keong shoes. Our history facts are all messed up.

19. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

*Sweat* Been a staunch Dunlop supporter for quite sometime and I didn't know BATA was that leet as well.

20. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

Damn...I didnt know that. :haha: