My shots from CCM Photography Workshop

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by cypris, Apr 28, 2007.

1. cypris

cypris Newbie

I attended the Creative Commons Malaysia Photography Workshop @ the Cyberview Lodge in Cyberjaya today.

Here are my best shots of the day :) :wave:

Attached Files:

2. cypris

cypris Newbie

This is the speaker, photojournalist, John W. Ishii. Jeff Ooi was also there as the host :D

Attached Files:

3. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

I think the pictures look great.:thumb:

hehehe, The fish. I have been kinda thinking about getting a gold fish lately for a low maintenance pet.:)

4. cypris

cypris Newbie

Goldfishes poop a lot, which means a whole lot more cleaning for you. Either that or get a better filter which = $$. They are also rather sensitive to the water condition, get shocked easily.

5. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

:roll:

Hmmm:think:

I would not wanna change water/clean the bowl more than once a week or so. oh well...:|

6. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

Creative Commons. W00t. Love them for being able to make my photographs copyrighted by Malaysian law. :thumb:

7. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Huh? What do you mean?? :think:

8. cypris

cypris Newbie

creative commons is the next step to copyright law. there are several copyrights one can choose for their works (e.g. music, writing,art pieces..etc,etc) it's a little hard to explain but basicly, your work is copyrighted to you but you can give permission to others to add-on, modify, enhance your work and share it to others as well. go visit the creativecommons.org la if you wanna learn more in-depth stuff about CC. :thumb:

Boss, you should look into it for the photos and other stuff that are posted in here

9. cypris

cypris Newbie

remember, only 20% of the water each time

10. cypris

cypris Newbie

by the way, i saw the name Jinny Wong in the participants list for the creative commons malaysia workshop. Is it the same ARP Jinny who signed up for it?

11. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hehe.. I just asked her about it. Yeah, she was also there. :mrgreen:

12. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

Yes, me :)

I was there together with a bunch of folks from the Malaysia Mac User Group

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. cypris

cypris Newbie

hahaha where were you? apasal never say hi to me hahaha