Need for Speed : Most Wanted

Discussion in 'Games' started by zy, Nov 17, 2005.

1. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

2. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Played the demo for a while last night. Interesting gameplay modes, graphics are pretty realistic, but overall not something that I felt compelled to buy immediately.

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

It IS a ricer game! :haha:

4. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

boring... :whistle:

5. I agree. NFS:U also had a lot of repetetive levels or races.

I guess they're trying to cater to the american market.

It's probably an indication as to how corny are the tastes of most of the people who fix their cars up there are! :haha:

I'm sooo mean!! :lol: :oops: :shhh: :wicked:

6. sherwin

sherwin Newbie

Was released yesterday :p

Tried out the demo version.. pretty cool

I seriously need a video card upgrade :haha: :haha: :cry:

7. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Well, they are catered to ricers around the world! :haha: NFSU is extremely popular among Malaysians too. :roll:

8. Same here!! Omigosh!!!! Ricers are everywhere!!! :shock: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

9. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

It cant be that bad, after all. Hehe.

10. zachig

zachig Newbie

I've just tried the DEMO of it and as an NFS series fan, I must tell you that this game is absolutely fantastic. I might go and buy it but that's only after I'll finish F.E.A.R!!! :mrgreen:

11. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

Finished FEAR some 2 weeks ago (so zachig hurry up :mrgreen: )...and also have this ricers game... :haha: :cool:

Need for speed : Most Wanted - Black Edition....mmmmmm...love it...you really should get this one...at least those of you who love such racing (ricing... :p :haha: ) games...This edition also have DVD of all the steps in making this game....dam* it's like a hollywood movie....shooting stage and everything....real actors...and sexy babes....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...love ittttttt... :mrgreen: :clap: :dance:

I would tell you more...but i need to head back...Police is waiting 4 me...cyaaaaaaaaaaaaa :twisted: :thumb: :wave:

12. zy

looks like i'll have to wait for around 6 more weeks before i get my hands on my pc .. :(

13. Maximus_Detritus

I'm getting my hands on a copy in a few days time.

This one might be up for review. (=

14. Interesting.... :think: I bought Civ4 instead of this. I'll try it out maybe next week....

15. If you though NSF Underground 2 was a big improvement on its predecessor then you will probably like NFS: MW
    Else save your cash for other games

Last edited: Nov 25, 2005
  16. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

ahhh i've reached #5 place on the blacklist. damn nice game. very very very enjoyable - the feel of speed while dodging cops in a really beautifully looking world with no humans running around and your car is indestructible.

w00t.

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Just started, until #12 now... nice game indeed. Feels like GTA but without the people bashing, etc. :D

18. zy

#unknown .. i still havent started playing :(

19. kayFX

kayFX Newbie

do you intend to play it?.. :think: i thought you'd prefer Gran Turismo.. :think: many ppl say this game is for 'ricer'.. i think it depend how you mod your car..
    in NF:MW they got Lamborghini and it fast.. IMHO that is not a 'ricer..

20. Maximus_Detritus

Just started it up, and had a quick run out. The sole reason I am playign this game, is for the BMW M3 GTR. Thats it. Nothing else. :mrgreen: