Need for Speed : Most Wanted

Discussion in 'Games' started by zy, Nov 17, 2005.

1. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

i play games coz i'm bored.. playing this game doesnt mean i'm gonna rice my car.. :p

my car is still very stock man ..... :haha: ..not a single "typeR" accessory .. :haha: ..
    unlike chai's xtrail ... :shifty:

besides.. i cant afford a PS2 .. so i cant play gran turismo 3 & 4 :( .. haha

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Er...it's not my X-Trail...

My car is completely stock though! :thumb:

Sorry, I beg to differ, kayFX. Unlike GT or many other games, you probably spend more time beautifying your car then performance in MW. Posting screenshots of 'your' car already shows (I'm not pointing at you, but generally). :p AFAIK, there's no time attacks in the game. How can a 'racing game' not come with time attacks when 'performance' is part of the game??? :roll:

3. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

The handling is a bit 'off' for me.

Thats the first impression for me anyhow. However, I think this is a niche game. Even though that niche is pretty big anyhow.

4. kayFX

kayFX Newbie

there is a race call toll booth.. i think it similar to time attack.. race to the next booth within the time given.. :mrgreen:

5. Chai

That's not even close to a time attack. There's no time limit, and all you need to do is clock the fastest lap time around a track. :p

6. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

urrghhh its a tough game..the AI corners like in cartoon while i corner like in ice :wall:

but den since NFSU the series is jus more spending time blinging car den racing it coz in NFSU2 i can spend few hours jus to bling up all cars :haha:

7. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

AI always have an advantage.. they defies physics better than us :roll:

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Weird thing is... when they are ahead, they tend to wait for you to catch up. Hey... I don't need that. :hand:

9. Jet

Jet Just Started

Ya.. And they like to block your way.... damn.... I hate the rhino too.. :lol:

I'm now blacklist #5... Now the police got NOS also.. Woot....
    So nice ramming into them.. :thumb:

Btw, i'm driving hamboghini.. What do you guys drive? :thumb:
    Post your car here pls.. :mrgreen:

Attached Files:

• car.JPG
      car.JPG
      File size:
      59.1 KB
      Views:
  10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Dun1 post.. I'm driving a Lexus only and my lexus is black metallic and got dragon. If post sure Chai will start his lecture about rice. :mrgreen:

11. Jet

Jet Just Started

Damn.. At level 5, even if the police cars are small and sporty one, they are very hard to push aside when you are slow.. :roll:

And the police are so damn stupid.. Always need me to turn around to find them.. :roll:

12. Maximus_Detritus

I'm still using my humble Fiat Punto :mrgreen:

13. kayFX

kayFX Newbie

finish playing already.. with my ss cobalt.. its a supercharged car.. :thumb:

14. Chai

RICE RICE! I wanna eat RICE!

15. acedriver

acedriver Just Started

Patch v1.3
    • Fixed problem with user not being returned to the offline main menu when losing their connection.
    • Users are no longer returned to the offline main menu after a LAN race.
    • Fixed host hanging in an empty game room after exiting a race.
    • Users are now able to find LAN races created through Quick Race.
    • Fixed issue where the game will softlock and lose focus when clicking on 'Continue' in the [create new account] screen when information is entered but not confirmed in one of the first four fields.
    • Corrected number of laps in Knockout race event in Blacklist 15.
    • Fixed problem where users are disconnected from LAN after finishing a race.
    • Fixed issue with background disappearing when mouse clicking the 'Statistics' button during the Hurry Up timer.
    • Fixed a crash in the Foreign Registration Alert screen if the user clicks the back button.
    • Fixed a crash when backing out and re-entering the Rap Sheet using the mouse.
    • Clicking the back button during the Rap Sheet intro now returns the user to the Main Menu.
    • Fixed issue with the interior of the car sometimes disappearing during gameplay.
    • Fixed performance parts not showing up unless profile loaded.
    http://gamershell.com/news/26716.html

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LOL! Me too... when they fell behind, have to U-turn and find them. Sometimes they straightaway went missing... :wall:

17. acedriver

acedriver Just Started

the AI is stoopid and cheats alot.. using noclip cheat when they were left behind..

18. Jet

Jet Just Started

And you can't trust the radar one..
    Although you see only got few police in the radar, when you crush a bit, around ten police cars will appear from nowhere.. Cheating. :snooty:

19. Maximus_Detritus

Yeha, there are a few issues with the game AI.

I do not liek the 'catch-up' mechanic the game employs. It doesnt give you any reward for upgrading yoru car or building up am assive lead through superior driving.

BUt hey, its an arcade game. (=

20. Jet

Jet Just Started

Yeah!!
    just kicked JV's butt out of the blacklist!! :thumb:
    Next butt, Ronnie's!!! :twisted: