Negarakuku!?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Falcone, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

2. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

the guy can sing. :thumb:

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

He's good. Sings my heard out. :thumb:

Hopefully, he's not using government's loan or something. :pray:

4. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

lol .. a bit insulting.. lol...

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

6. Falcone

Maybe the national anthem thing was too much, but without it can his voice be heard?

7. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LOL! I love that video.

8. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

I don't think he's getting that loans as well. :shock:

Maybe he sing the truth, or maybe he's joking. But the Govt. is really really really 'boh song' (not feel good/nice) and they really really really want to chase after him.

And worse, now it's Golden Jubilee time. What else can ruin the festival?? :shifty:

9. zy

i think the problem is he went overboard when expressing his feelings :think:

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

50 years, we have nothing to celebrate. We should be mourning the death of Malaysia, or rather the dying one...

11. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, seriously, 50 years, nothing to celebrate.

12. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

He should have known better..:roll:

13. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

I feel exactly the same way as him, we are all malaysian, there shouldnt be any distinction between between races, we are all borned and raised in malaysia. Most minority(chinese, indians) feel very negative towards malay because the policies of the government, they talk about racial hormony and such but how can there be on when we are treated like second class citizen? And they labeled these things as "sensitive issues" undoubtably to keep the current status quote, the malay are reapping benefits under the current system, there is no doubt they will not let go of it even though there is that faint voice in the coner of thier heart that says its unfair towards the other races. Until we are all treated fairly and equally as malaysian, the hatred and dissatisfaction will always be there. However, change will come eventually but probably not in the near future.

14. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

And so it's the malay's fault? That bolded statement represents misguided hate.

this is not a racial issue. It's a government issue. You think all malays are BN? :roll: heck last I looked there were all three races in that stupid party. :o

I won't deny the division. I was lucky to have all three races in the family. :mrgreen: Gives me a unique perspective.

15. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

I did say its the result of the government's policies but I did not say its the malay's fault. Misguided hate towards all the malays is probably true but since all those priviledges benefits the bumi, which primary consist of malays, most of those hatred are channelled towards malays unforturnately.

Lets just say that most chinese are very dissatisfied with the special priviledges some of the races have. And unless it is address and resolved , it will never go away.

16. Falcone

I think the special privileges will never go away. Think about it regardless what race your are from, Chinese, Malay or Indian, if you were given privileges on something would you just give up?

Especially those that really benefit from it happens to be the law makers themselves. Like for example those bungalows which are near my area which was sold at RM2 mil which are mostly given to the bumiputras, if they can afford 2 mil why would they need privileges, and on top of that they are given 7% bumi discount.:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

17. pyroboy1911

pyroboy1911 Newbie

i think this is more to the government's policies problem rather than the racism issues. i'm not saying that the malays and bumis have no right to have privilege, but at least dun make it so obvious or use that privilege to gain even more privileges. but i dun think mocking other's religion is necessary at all, we're lucky malays and bumis here are more open, and the government did not stop us from practicing our religion, if they were as extreme as those from middle east, dun think there is such freedom. if i were to blame someone, i would blame the government as a whole, and not the race itself.

anyway, we dun want any conflict in this forum, do u? we have malays here too rite? :beer: :beer:

18. zy

my opinion,

minorities who doesnt have special previleages thrive even harder and harder because there is so much competition. but for the bumiputras, competition is much lower when special previleages are given, hence, they feel they dont need to work as hard. then, when the minorities work even harder, they do better than bumiputras, goverment thinks again, "we need to help the bumiputras more", then more special previlages are given. then this cycles added more preasure on the minorities to work harder.

its very unbalanced, they more special previlages given, the more unbalanced between races happen.

no offense to anyone.

19. pyroboy1911

pyroboy1911 Newbie

i quite agree with u. with the special privileges, some (only some that i noticed, no stereotype here) malay students i met don't even work hard becoz they say "oh, i can enter this and that universities easily". as for me, i see this "disadvantage" for us minorities as a challenge and use it to improve ourselves. It's not like we chinese and indians are being in a bad condition without the privilege rite? we're still alive and kicking wat..:lol:

20. zy

I dun mind not having the privilege, I'm just worried it gets worse.