Negarakuku!?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Falcone, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Seriously, he shouldn't have apologised. Once he apologised, he admits he's wrong, and that's when all the trouble starts, which you can see right now.

2. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Yeah, but I think he is worried about his family, with all those you-know-who threathening to kill or burn his family. If not I don't think he would apologise.

3. pyroboy1911

pyroboy1911 Newbie

Oh, now the law of malaysia needs to be fair and right.

4. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Sigh... with all even the apologies, what else do the G-guys want? :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure they want to chase after him because of the special-selection next year. Well, you know right? :mrgreen:

5. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

he had to apologized because there is too many stupid people who can not understand what he is saying :p

only stupid people will take the whole song as an insult.

6. Chai

Sigh, this is so stupid, waste so much time on a student rather than our society problems...

7. Chai

Then just ignore them! THey are stupid people after all!

8. zy

yeah, to think about it, where is the Altantuya case? whats the result ?

9. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Haha... I wonder what's so difficult for them to ignore the student. :rolleyes: After all it's just a microscopic matter. Then what about Hendrix's Star Spangled Banner? Did the America take action on that?? :rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2007
  10. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Well, it's just politics. What's this young man to them? Nothing more than cannon fodder, to be used when necessary and then thrown aside.

Now these politicians get to portray themselves as "defenders" of the country and faith. Even MCA gets to look good to the Chinese by portraying themselves as the liberal party who managed to "defuse" the situation. :roll:

11. pyroboy1911

pyroboy1911 Newbie

they are on a three week break, apparently for the lawyers and stuff to settle their other cases. maybe the 3 weeks is for that Baginda dude to pay his way out....

12. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

WTH... The government REJECTED his apology!! :shock: :shock:

Ho.. ho.. ho... I think they just made a blunder. The IDIOTS rejected his apology. Don't they know they have NO LEGAL basis to prosecute him in this matter??? Only threats to his family.

What can these idiots do to him? Banish him from Malaysia? Idiots. We need people who can THINK, fools! So many of our thinkers and creators have already been snatched up by other countries. Want another to leave? :roll:

This government is totally screwed up. Enough said! :mad:

Read more on this here.

13. Chai

LMAO! This is so funny!!!

14. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

his next song will be "belum sedia nak jadi kawan" :mrgreen:

and he will win the mtv asia award, just like dixie's "not ready to make nice" won the grammy..

the one after "belum sedia.." will be "MANA ADA JALAN TAKDA LUBANG?"

fourth single -> "MANA ADA BUMBUNG TAKDA BOCOR?"

and the last album "An act of god!"

15. zy

the G is just too jealous namewee is more famous than anyone in G :roll:

16. Chai

LMAO! Those quotes from The Sun today!

Good luck finding ways, when Thailand can't even do anything about the video on their king?

So they are prosecuting him because he didn't sing the national anthem in the right beat and tune? :roll:

Dumb asses.

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The G is blinding us with other not so important matters and make the not so important matters as huge as they can be. They rox0r! I hope their ships sink faster than I can say.. errr... :thumb:

18. zy

i know some Malaysians who doesn't want to go back to Malaysia anymore because of the bad management of the G.

he rather spend money & study for another Masters (3rd on already i think) when he couldnt get a job.

19. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

I sense an election coming soon

20. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

It amazes me how trivial Malaysia can be. It's like we live by the tabloid code.... sigh. Sad. 50 years and this is the result.