NF4 chipset cooler

Discussion in 'Overclocking, Cooling & Modding' started by PsYkHoTiK, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I wish I have your MSN acc now, and give you the finger.

2. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I'll help you out...:mrgreen:

Done... :thumb:

3. AAY

AAY ARP Reviewer

Geesh, so many people replied in this thread and not one made a comment about how the Evercool is supposed to be a "Twinkling VGA Cooler"? :p

So PsY, you enjoy the twinkly lights out of the cooler? Do the twinkles help to reduce chipset temps? :D

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

All these coolers are actually VGA cooler. I have another VGA cooler here waiting to be modded! The mounting holes are slightly off! :wall:

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LICHERS... I need to beg for coolers... any kind souls can spare me one? :mrgreen: I now use air-con only. :( :shifty:

6. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I swear I'll rice up ur PC one of these days. Its not twinkling. It just has a red and blue LED on it. So half is blue, half is red. Doesn't bother me...:thumb:

7. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Aiyoo.. No need to buy a separate VGA cooler just for the bling bling. Just tack on some Christmas lights!!!! :haha: :haha: :thumb:

8. werty316

werty316 Newbie

PsY thats pretty sweet that you get 10c cooler using that cooler. I got a Zalman NB47J cooling my NF4 with a 2x80mm fans cooling it and my GTX:thumb:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2006
  9. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

LOL! Thats a pretty interesting PCI slot cooler... :p

I think you should use two zip ties at where the two PCI slot shield covers meet. That should make it a bit straighter.:think: So what kinda temps are u getting?

10. werty316

werty316 Newbie

Yeah those 2 PCI brackets were originally held with 2 zip ties but I adjusted the fans and brackets to push air where I wanted it. Once my TT Big Typhoon is in I will fix it to make it more straight and sturdy.

As for temps because my system is in the basement and its winter in Canada I get 24-25c idle and 26c load on the NF4 chip :thumb:

As for my GTX it idles at around 38-39c and load is around 47c.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2006