NICE!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by zeshun, Oct 10, 2002.

1. zeshun

zeshun Newbie

I love the interface and everything here! It is like I want to keep posting messages just to be here :p

Would I be able to put one in my website? :p

I think people should come in to the forum and post often - is this place well-known, 'cuz I don't see many msgs...

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Only 2 free web host supports php + mysql, www.spaceports.com and www.lycos.co.uk

This forum is totally new, and we won't be expecting anymore new visitors until we officially launch the new site.

3. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Btw Chai, how much did you pay for hosting over here in gearhost? If you dont mind me asking?

I am paying USD7.79 a month for hosting that includes 15Gig transfer, 200MB storage and 3 mySQL DBs! Not too much if you asked me.

And also, are you all going to host the future Rojak Pot website over here as well?

Curious minds :?:

4. Chai

wow! That's cheap man! We took the second package, the gold package. I forgot the details, should be 20GB transfer.

Hope you don't mind the new colour scheme, it suits the new ARP layout. :p

5. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Chai: I would some how disagree with you on the statement that 'ONLY 2 Free Web Host Provides PHP Support' as the Internet is a very big place and its almost impossible for any individual to find hosts that provides PHP support. :)

6. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Saw all the features that you guys have. For USD16.95 that you all are paying, in my opinion will be rather expensive. But hey, I am a cheap a$$ :p

Anyway, I just wanted to comment that this forum feels sluggish in the sense that I don't get the downloads fast enough. I am on an xDSL service that have around 1.5Mbit/s download rate. Are you guys feeling the samething or is it just me?

The color suits the new logo. SCHEWEET 8)

7. Chai

Hehe, very true :) I was browsing the phpbb forum the other day, so I basically know which are the reliable ones, and allows hosting the phpbb forum.

Nice ani gif you have there!

8. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Are you talking to me? If so, what ani gif? If not, nevermind then.. :lol:

9. Chai

I was refering to Jeremy. The animated gif on Jeremy's signature is funny!

Actually, we have limited choices because we want ASP, .NET support, and resonable bandwidth given.

10. Mayhem

Mayhem Newbie

geezzzz...
    so little people here.
    pls bring more curry powder to spice things up huh?

11. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

PY222: yup, the main reason for the gearhost choice was ASP.NET support... well, I'm a better ASP.NET programmer than a PHP programmer... blame me for going the easy way but.. hehe :p

ASP.NET host don't come cheap man.... gearhost's the best and 'affordable' deal we could find...

mayhem: well, the new site have not been officially launched yet...so less ppl for now lor.

12. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

You bring the curry powder and I will bring the fish and chicken... That way we can have curry fish and curry chicken for everyone. :lol:

13. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Whatever it is, Mayhem will be buying us supper at the mamak store beside LCTech! :)

Edit: WTF! As far as I know, only Chai and Peaz has Administrators access to the forum and I'm still guessing which spastic baboon decided to have my title changed from 'ARP Crew' to 'BLACK SHEEP'! :twisted:

Reward Posted: 1 Unit (Windows XP Cap), 1 Unit (Windows XP Poster), 1 Unit (Intel P4M Poster)
    Condition: Prepetrator Should Be Found Alive 'n' Kicking!*

* Reward Will Only Be Given Out Provided That He/She Beats Me At Quake III Arena! *

14. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Oh my God.... Looks like someone is playing a really bad prank on you there Jeremy.

Black Sheep... KRkerkekrkekekee!!!

Talk of the town dude :oops:

15. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

PY222: LOL! Actually they are not to take the blame entirely mainly because of my attitude. Why? Well, every Rojak-Potter is a fan of Microsoft which I'm NOT and all of them are supporters of PPC where as for me, I'm a fan of Palm! All of their PC's specification have at least 1GHz on their clock cycle where as I only have half of it and the best part is, I'm a Computer Science student who is still relying on his trusty old PIII 500MHz (Slot 1) lemon to do his development work. :lol: Also, I'm supporter of the open source movement but I'm not saying none of the Rojak-Potter do either but then again, there is however one. :)

As For The Reward! I think I'll still be keeping it unless some one can open a can of Whoop-@$$ on me in a game of Q3! ;)

16. Chai

Who in the hell would do something like that to Jeremy? :lol:

haha, let me explain...

1. He's a forum admin of the ex-secondary school forum, and you know what he did? He edited our signature to something like, 'Jeremy is 1337 in Quake 3' which is utter annoying! :D

2. Well, he said that himself, he basically anti all the stuff the rest of the rojak potters use.

It's not over! I've going to find a suitable avatar for you! nyek nyek nyek! :lol

17. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Tourist: Deng! :lol:

18. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Jeremy Jeremy, I didn't know that you were such a bad bad boy :twisted:

Now, you sure as hell deserves the title of the Black Sheep of ARP.

Bad bad boy. You are going to get a spanking soon.

19. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Muahahahaha... what a good laugh!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i still can't stop laughing!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

20. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Peaz &amp; Tourist: Quote From Worms 2 (American Accent) - REVENGE!