NOOOOOO!!! CS5, why did you join AT!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Brian, Sep 23, 2003.

1. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

if dont bother, then dont ans. :mrgreen:

did i force them to ans? :shifty:

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Why are you asking in the first place? If it's not answer you are looking for, what do you look for? :think:

3. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

i want ans but if they dont bother oso cant get ans. :shifty:

4. Brian

Brian Newbie

yes, exactly my point.

5. MeowZ

MeowZ Newbie

-I was trying to say Mr CleanSerious 5, you seem to post lots of questions
    -It's good to be curious, sometimes.
    -I wonder are you really curious
    OR
    -Do you save all your files and threads or whatever in one place so you can do god knows what with it?

Judging by your monotonous questions which usually aren't any longer than 10 words or even 4 sentences long, you must be busy posting many other wonderful questions to the world(God have mercy on their souls)

Monotonous = 1. Sounded or spoken in an unvarying tone.
    2. Tediously repetitious or lacking in variety.
    See Synonyms at BORING

AND if you still don't get what I'm trying to say now or reply with your "hehe, dunno, huh?" statements, it doesn't matter. It just makes me feel good typing this...

Now i got better things to do like feeding my little kitten.
    By the way CuriousSerious5, where do you stay? I'm in JB and used to stay at Boon Lay, that's W3$T of $INGAPOOR. Sure like to meet ya...

6. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

icq is gd enuff.

u got better things to do than meet. :?

7. MeowZ

MeowZ Newbie

wat mean? :eh:

8. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

not worth it. :|

9. MeowZ

MeowZ Newbie

Y not? U seem interesting, just curious...

hmm sounds familiar~~~

10. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

You don't seem to get the point. When you ask a question, you are asking a favour, people are willingly to help you without asking back for anything.

If you ask a question properly in the first place, they might be able to answer you. But the problem is no one understands your questions! When they are complaining about the bad questions, they are actually the one who are trying to help you!

If they understand you, but don't know the answer, that's a totally different matter! No one will screw you for asking tough questions!

11. Brian

Brian Newbie

and i've never ever seen a person who likes to ask a question and then make people question his question
    at least he makes it look that way by repeating it countless times after we asked him not to

12. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

LOL! Sometimes I wonder how come CleanSerious5 can survive in the ARP forums when he has already been banned in other forums! :haha: :haha: :haha:

CleanSerious5, personally, I wonder if you are really interested in the answers or if you are just asking for the sake of asking? You know what I mean? :think:

When you ask something, are you asking because you don't know the answer and want to find out.

OR...

Are you asking just to see what kind of answers you get?

I am curious to know myself. :think: :mrgreen:

13. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

banned in hardwarezone cos of racist remark which i just stated true incident. :silenced:

unmeaningful to ask w/o getting ans.
    i oso can compare ans to c to trust who. :beer:

14. MeowZ

MeowZ Newbie

Poor fella,

i think yer kinda selfish CS5, asking so many questions yet not helping much in answering other people questions. I mean you should be able to with all your new found knowledge and having comparing answers...

Your choice i guess...

15. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

i m still thinking if i haf more unanswered complex Qs. :boohoo:

i cant even help myself. :lol:

16. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

CS5, the poor unfortunate soul.

Thirst for knowledge but not a drop to drink nor a simple notion on how to find what he wants.

If he had known that a fountain of water by the name of Google was just a click away, maybe he might have been less thirsty.

CS5, the poor unfortunate soul.

17. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

:nuts: ? :haha: :haha: :haha: i dunno.. Cs5 always makes me laugh :) interesting that his questions almost always becomes a joke sooner or later :haha: :haha: :haha:

sure is one l337 :nuts: in the forum!

18. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

5! that fella always makes me laugh too :p

19. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

cant find my ans in goggle? :p :beer:

20. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

because you didn't type the questions properly!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: