nTune.. the ultimate OC utility!?

Discussion in 'Overclocking, Cooling & Modding' started by Cristos, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Cristos

Cristos Newbie

Hi All!

This is my first call for help in here. I´ve run a cross the ultimate OC utility..I think??
    Is there anyone who have try´d this little thing out yet?

nTune .. NVIDIA nTune Performance Application ( http://www.nvidia.com/object/sysutility.html ) It gives you three option.. Quick, Complete and Expert for an Performance update. The first takes 15 minutes, the second takes an hour and the third takes the whole day.

Can I trust this thing or should I just delete it??

1 person likes this.
  2. Domster

Domster Newbie

It's been known to kill motherboards and even though DFI have it on all their mobo CDs, they advise not to use it. At least at DFI-Street they do.

I'd delete it although I use it to monitor my temps. But I'd never use it to OC my rig.

3. Cristos

Cristos Newbie

nTune

well thank you.. I´ll thought so too. It´s to good to be true. There is no short cuts here. I´ll have to go the hard way as everybody else.

4. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

I have never trusted automatic overclocking software/functions..

5. empire23

empire23 BRB. Attacking Russia

I'd rather trust the BIOS and good ol common sense to get things done. It's kind of obvious running 260 on a dual core with stock cooling at 1.7 is stupid, but a program might not know that. XD

6. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Manual overclocking... The ONLY way to OC...:thumb:

7. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Where's the fun in overclocking if you don't do it yourself? :mrgreen:

8. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

YES! exactly..DIY the best..coz can feel the sorrow..sadness n mad sometimes in ocing..well at least i do :mrgreen: