NVIDIA 6600GT Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, May 30, 2005.

1. Ject

Ject Newbie

my B-day is December 31st... last day of the year... can't beat that kinda B-day now give me the PRIZE!

I have an odd feeling there won't be very maybe people posting during the allowed time... prob a couple more people then what there is now.

2. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

were are not afraid of anyone. if psykhotik wins again. his life is on the edge. :evil:

3. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Yea!,...and I'll get angel1011 and moocow looking for him with their cleavers. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

4. MooCow

MooCow Newbie

lol. i have his sig cuz he started this thread about.

psychotic must NOT win again! :evil:

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Aihhh... How I wish that was true. :wall:

DYKT : Because I organize and run all of these giveaway contests, I'm not eligible to participate... :wall:

So many prizes I wish I could win... 400GB hard disk, 1GB memory modules, etc., etc... and now an NVIDIA graphics card! :wall:

6. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

talk cock. :wicked: :haha:

7. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Oh yeah?? :shock:

Okay, change of contest rules. THIS contest is now open to only the four people who were earlier not allowed to participate :

- Adrian Wong
    - Peaz
    - Chai
    - Dashken

There! Happy now? I sure am! :twisted:

8. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

hmm boss join ? :mrgreen: ...sure no problem .. but if you win you know what will happen :haha:

9. Ject

Ject Newbie

yeah true... if u win...something bad will happen because we will think you cheated.. :wicked:

10. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

ya. chai and psykhotik already given warning. you want some people in front of ur home also boss? :wicked: :haha: just kidding.

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Whoa... full support over here! :wave: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Here I come! :dance:

12. Ject

Ject Newbie

who will judge then? lol

13. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

What warning? I'm happy about the rule changes!!! :haha:

14. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Can I? :mrgreen: :think:

:eh: ...and I'll cut the card into 4 and give it to the four deserving winners! :beer: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

15. Jet

Jet Just Started

Boycott boss!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

MUARHAHAHAHAHAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Joking only boss.. Dun boycott me.. :oops:

16. CHAILEE

CHAILEE Newbie

may i know the 3dmark ???

17. Ject

Ject Newbie

google it... there are plenty benches of them.

18. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

oh, ADrian, just think, if you keep all these goodies to yourself, you will be the only one who is happy. But giving them away, so many more people are happy. I am still happy with my backpack:). Now, I hope to get even happier this month>

19. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

ehy the rams u get in hardwarexl? :wicked: you should not win also. :evil: :twisted: :mrgreen:

20. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

If Adrian wins, I will ask for a cut...

Oohh... I'm posting.All the way from the Grand Canyon.... :wicked: I think I still stand a chance... Muahahahahaha. I was also online when I was in Albuquerque last night.... :wicked: Watch out people! :twisted: