NZXT Unveils Sentry LX High-Performance Fan Controller

Discussion in 'News' started by Mac Daddy, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

New Aluminum Fan Controller Features 5 Temperature Probes, Alarm System, Intuitive Interface and LCD Display

El Monte, CA – July 1st, 2008 – NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Sentry LX, a high-performance aluminum fan controller. Sentry LX boasts a robust feature set providing gamers and PC enthusiasts with the optimal setup for monitoring and adjusting temperatures throughout the PC.

* Simple Installation – Sentry LX slides easily into any dual 5.25” drive bay

* Complete Control – 5 Temperature Probes keep tabs on all areas of your system while the 5 Fan controllers adjust the fans’ RPM speed

* Auto/Manual Modes – Allows users to automatically adjust the fan speeds to correspond to a specific temperature or manually set your system for extreme overclocking capabilities or absolute silence

* Temperature Alarm – Instant notification if temps rise above a designated point

* Intuitive Interface and LCD Display – NZXT’s ergonomic interface design allows you to customize your airflow on the fly

* Sleek Design – Aluminum plated front panel is designed to match any high-end chassis

“For power users and silent users alike, Sentry LX is a phenomenal way to achieve full control and monitoring capabilities for your PC’s entire cooling system , ” said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT.

Retailing for $59.99, the new Sentry LX high-performance fan controller will be available in July.

(Will add a link when more info is on the site)

Attached Files:

• Text.jpg
      Text.jpg
      File size:
      38.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Unixlord

Unixlord Newbie

I like the auto fan speed adjustment feature but many users (myself included) do not have 2 drive bays to spare. In fact I'm currently searching for a good 3.5" fan controller with 4 knobs.

3. iModAMD

iModAMD Newbie

:faint: SOOO BIG ... AND for you unix you can take the ZM2 of zalman who is really nice ;) Give you the total wattage of your tower... can have 4 sensors and can controll 6 fans :)

4. Unixlord

Unixlord Newbie

That zalman fc would be 5.25", I need a 3.5" controller, no sensors are required.

5. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

nice.. maybe i should sell my zalman fan controller for this :think:

but then, i dont really need the nice LCD since cm stacker has a front door... and i end up covering it :p