Odd snacking/eating habits

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by cypris, Feb 26, 2005.

1. cypris

cypris Newbie

Anyone of you have a odd snacking/eating habit? For instance, I like to take a whole bottle of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup and just drink it like that, straight from the bottle hahahaha! Or even scoop a whole spoonful of Milo from the tin and just munching on it. Or even prefering to eat mashed potatoes only with my fingers ahahahaha! :lol: :oops: :drool:

1 person likes this.
  2. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Muching on Milo is normal... :D I used to take horlicks, milo, and powdered milk and mix the powder together and munch on that... :haha: Dang, just the though of it makes my mouth stick together... :haha:

3. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

mix & mix.,....

4. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

i used to drink condensed milk just like that...

5. cypris

cypris Newbie

:shock: isn't that really dry?? xD how'd you manage to swallow everythnig without choking?

6. hyper_raider

Its ok..he can swallow just about anything at all :p kidding!!!! *hides behind cypris*

7. cypris

cypris Newbie

Hahahha! No manners! Using me as your shield LoL!

8. hyper_raider

okok nvm...i hide behind dashken then

9. cypris

cypris Newbie

LoL poor Dashken... he's been unknowingly pulled into this matter hahahaha!

10. hyper_raider

nvm then i hide behind psy...

Oh yeah i used to like putting condense milk on bread and then spread milo all over it

just for ppl who dont know what milo is, Milo is something like the hot cocoa powder u guys have

11. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

the milo i often do :haha: . and penut butter. use my hand

12. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

I have the weirdest chicken eating habits. First I will peel off the skin, then I cut the meat according to the muscle structure (pay attention the next time you eat a chicken wing, drumstick or thigh. There is a consistent structure to it). After I've finished eating all the meat then I eat the skin by itself :thumb:

I'm also quite proud to say that because of this habit, I can eat chicken wings right down to the bone without getting my fingers dirty :mrgreen:

13. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

i used to walk into the kitchen and grab myself a teaspoon full of table salt and stuff it in my mouth. sometimes i use my fingers and dip them in.

14. hyper_raider

My friend does the same thing..dont worry

15. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

yeah i can eat KFC without fingers and pick the bones cleaner than some poeple do with their fingers!

if i eat with fingers then i pick out the fat from the skin... after doing that i usually dont eat the skin anyway. haha

i prefer tomato sauce/ketchup/catsup to chili

16. cypris

cypris Newbie

Hahaha I do the same actually.... I like eating drumsticks the Barbaric way! Hold the bottom part of the drumstick with your hand, bite the top and yank it off, just like a barbarian bwuahahaha! I love eating chicken with my hands... no cutlery for me...

17. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

OMG yay I'm not the only weird one!! :dance:

Not just in regards to the chicken thing...mahakanjus - I used to do the same thing with MSG instead of salt, but in very small amounts :haha:
    But that was when I was much younger :shifty:

18. hyper_raider

ermm i do that too? :shifty:

19. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

there's a weed with really tiny round beans on it,looks like a miniature coconut tree,but the beans just grow under the leaves.i used to eat them when i was young :shifty: :shifty:
    pretend it like some kinda magic beans(guess i read too much tat time :haha: :haha:

20. cypris

cypris Newbie

I used to sip nectar from a certain flower that most people around malaysia have in their gardens. It's bushy and has small bunches of tiny red flowers on it.. not sure what the name of that plant is called but it can be found in most of the gardens in our schools.I used to just pluck the flower and carefully pull the thin stem out and lick the nectar that's on it... nice and sweet.. hahahaa~! the ones that have bigger leaves are sweeter and have more nectar xD I did that very often back in primary school while waiting for the bus to arrive and take me home from school hahahaha~