Odd snacking/eating habits

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by cypris, Feb 26, 2005.

1. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

bunch of weirdo..... :nuts:

*Get a way in car with 4tank of NOS!!* :haha: :haha: :haha:

2. cypris

cypris Newbie

SIAU! :shock: You could've easily died! :nuts: :snooty:

3. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

Maybe they pumped his stomach...and he isnt telling us

4. cypris

cypris Newbie

or maybe he slept throughout the whole process

5. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

:haha: WAHAHAHAH! me too! :thumb:

6. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

*Engine blows and spits out pistons*

Now what was it you were saying again? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol:

7. cypris

cypris Newbie

Hahahahahhaa :haha: :haha:

8. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

hmm..i have very very weird eating habit... u can ask peaz leian and dougtheduck...they'll tell u :p
    but i cant seem to remember any of them at the moment....weird :think:

9. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Oh yeah.. like one of them i to eat just about anything with cheese.... Anything... you name it.. you got it.

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Woi, get away from me! *pushes hyper_raider away and hide behind cypris* :haha:

Are you guys into mayoniasse (just found out it's spelt like this :doh: )? Used to eat it with bread when I was in uni. Introduced to me by a collegemate. Delicious! :thumb:

Okok, I know... it's not weird. :whistle:

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

But problem is not all have nectar. :mrgreen:

12. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

I think most of them do, but the amount varies.

13. cypris

cypris Newbie

Your spelling is incorrect! It should be "mayonnaise"! :p
    I don't just take mayonnaise with bread like that... I like it with butter, onions, ham, and lettuce or cucumber and tomato.. hahahah :p

14. cypris

cypris Newbie

The ones which have bigger leaves are sweeter and most of them have nectar compared to the ones with small leaves, i think.

15. hyper_raider

i used to spread mayonaise on bread and put salt and pepper on it the mayo....

16. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Did the ixora thing back in kindergarten. :shifty: Only stopped when (1) I got tired of plucking ants off the flower stems (2) had the fact that insecticides and other chemicals were used on the flowers pointed out to me.

Did the Milo thing all the time.. Still do, on occassion. TIP: try leaving the cover of the tin loose for a bit and let the Milo harden into a chunk. Eat the chunk. :thumb:

Did the McD savory with various sweets thing. Try those little vege crackers/chips with yogurt. Grossed my friends out once.

Can't do the cherry thing, not that I've tried.

Can't do the chicken wing/bone-cleaning trick -- too lazy.

Definitely never did the salt/aji/peanut butter thing... never did the cough syrup thing either... :shock:

Never ate the little seeds under the weeds, although I used to pretend I was making a magic potion (probably to grow my plants doubly fast, as I recall) and added them (among other weeds and bits) to the water in my watering can...

I eat roti canai with sugar -- something peaz says is weird. :lol: New discovery through dougtheduck: roti planta with condensed milk. :thumb:

As for Zen.... :roll: yes. Weird, in a word. I think I have pictures... somewhere...

17. cypris

cypris Newbie

Yeeerr~! That don't sound like it'll taste nice... all three flavours totally contradicts each other!

18. cypris

cypris Newbie

Sugar with roti canai is normal. most kids do that. Even I do that at time hahaha! Roti planta and roti pisang goes well with condensed milK! :drool:

19. hyper_raider

give it a try and see

20. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

I did the same thing .... i have ixora plant in my garden :mrgreen:

anyway .. i just love plain tuna mayo sandwich :p

but a can of tuna + mayo + a loaf of bread :mrgreen:
    nothing else :p