Odd snacking/eating habits

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by cypris, Feb 26, 2005.

1. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

ixora and mayonaise bah amatuers! Chai will know what i am talking about!

1 person likes this.
  2. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I dunno why, but some people found it weird that I ate plain tuna straight from the can... :think:

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Eh, what's wrong with that?? :confused:

Tuna is nice. Especially with mayo... :drool:

1 person likes this.
  4. ESP

ESP Newbie

I prefer the tom yum one. :drool:

5. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I dunno. They just cant imagine it without the bread and all... I even skip the mayo most of the time coz I'm too lazy... :haha:

6. ESP

ESP Newbie

I ate toothpaste before. You know those toothpaste for little children, the ones with the fruity flavour, they tasted good. [​IMG]

7. ESP

ESP Newbie

I have a lot of strange ways of eating food. I can't remember all of them right now, but one of them is mixing raw egg with Red Bull and then down it fast. Very nice. Tastes like pineapple jelly. :haha:

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Hahaha! None of them here can fight with our eating habits during our childhood days! :nuts: :haha:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2005
  9. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I use to eat my Kodomo Lion toothpaste when I was a small kid. Gosh that was so long ago... :shock: Mid 80s... :shock:

10. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

kodoma lion tastes sweet :mrgreen:

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LOL! Sorry... searched in google and it gave me this word. :haha:

Sometimes I put garlic (if I'm hardworking) or onion along with mayonaisse on the bread and eat it. Delicious! :thumb: :drool: I always make do with what I can find around my house.

When I cook noodle, I always prefer to do it dry, with soy sauce (the thick one) and also mayoinasse if there's any left. :haha:

Last time, when I was real thin, I used to make sandwiches. 2 pieces of breads with fried egg or ham in the middle. 4-5 piece of that. Hmm... that makes 10 pieces of breads and 4-5 pieces of fried eggs/hams. :think:

Covering them will be a 1/2 inch thick butter spread on both pieces of the bread. And also not to forget onions. Dang! I missed those times.

Once I'm done with preparing, will sit down in front of the tv and eat everything up. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Maybe I should do this one day... but my weight is bothering me. Imagine 4 years ago, I was just 52kg and now nearly 70kg. :doh: :wall: :wall: :wall: :boohoo:

12. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

how thin were you last time?

damn I should have known you early...so that I could bully you..
    now kenot adi..ypu are too tough for me...muscular

13. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

yeah.. i've heard of chalk and paper.. i cannot imagine what else they eat.... :nuts:

14. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

OMG kodomo toothpaste owns all your bases!!!!!1111!!!
    :haha:

15. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Haha...chalk and paper was in secondary school. We did some crazy things in primary school too! :haha:

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LOL! 52 kg how thin huh? Pretty thin I guess. :mrgreen: Thanks to Malay's darn oily food in university, I graduated with a 15kg gained after 3 years. :thumb: :haha: :cry:

Anyone drank urine before? :wicked: :haha:

17. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Has somebody been watching too many fetish videos? :naughty:

18. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

"twisties with "chilli and tomato" sauce"

muahahhaha

19. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

I like corn flakes in chocolate milk,,, Or any cereal (not sweet) in chocolate milk. :)

20. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: