Our cute angel, angel1011!

Discussion in 'Spotlight!' started by Jet, Apr 16, 2005.

1. cypris

cypris Newbie

Hahahahaa! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: That's just helping me get ready to protect myself. you said you will help to protect me! LoL!!

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Oi... what's this turning here and there? *looks at Jeremy, then angel then back at Jeremy... ending with a :wicked: "

:haha: :haha: :haha:

3. cypris

cypris Newbie

Hahahahaahha! ROTFL wahahaha

4. Jet

Jet Just Started

Looks like you are not that blur afterall. :thumb:

I wanna torture you again.:twisted:
    1. Money or love. Which one will you choose? (be honest pls)
    2 Who will you probably choose as your bf? A rich old guy or a extremely poor yet handome boy?

5. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

ok.... ok......

*Gives Rocket launcher to Angel1011*

6. cypris

cypris Newbie

xD hahahahhaa

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

angel1011... is size one of the factor you consider when choosing a bf. Errr... I meant size as in body size. :roll: Fat, thin, short, tall, etc. :mrgreen:

8. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

It think she's going for the Ultra wide route....... :mrgreen:

*Cabut fast fast*

9. ESP

ESP Newbie

What? :shock: Just only 1.5m? :shifty: You got to be kidding, eh? :naughty:

Lol. You look very charming with that sleepy look. :oops:

Oh, how many times do I have to say I'M NOT A GIRL! :mad:

:lol: :shifty:

Yup. That's right. :thumb:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :thumb:

10. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Aihhh??? Darn! How did I miss that in the interview?! :doh:

11. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Muahahahaa! :thumb: couldn't agree more! :haha:

12. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

My only response to your statement above: BALLZ! :thumb:

Jeremy takes a long good look at Dashken & Eve and gives off an EVIL LAUGH! :haha: Admit it Dashken, Angel1011 was right that both you and Eve would look great together. WAHAHAHA! :Runs & Hide Behind Whomever Has A Vested Interested In Me; Eddy?: Almost forgot, Dashky, what's with the probing questions? Your backside itchy is it or you're hoping to be lucky? LOL

Jet: Dude, You DA' MAN! :haha:

Eve: WOOT! Since when were you on Dashky's side or perhaps there's a long story behind it which you would like to share. :wicked:

Chai: WTF! You were supposed to be sick so go back to sleep. :naughty:

How the heck did I got dragged into this funny mess. WAHAHAHA! Where's Girrafe_Hunter when you need him. ;)

13. Chai

4AM in the morning, I just woke up from my 'beauty sleep'! :haha:

Hey, don't try to lure us off topic! This thread is about angel1011! :wicked: And indirectly you :wicked: :haha:

14. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

the only statement to describe the situation in here will be:"fire in the hole!!!"--classic CS statement!!! :haha: :haha: :haha:

to Jet:
    1. I would choose love coz money will come by ;) I hope my ex would have done that in the first place but that's something i don't wana talk about again.... :roll:

2. the rich old guy would probably's a mean old scrooge coz he can't be single since he's so old and rich; and the handsome young kid will cause me lots of headache since he's handsome so probably lots of she-buayas and my own insecurities around.....so i will choose neither :mrgreen:

to Dashken: ermm.....size is a factor. i prefer tall, thin guys, muscular will be a bonus coz signify that's he's healthy :p who are u asking this question for since u got eve?? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

to eve: :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: nice chat session a few weeks ago btw.... :whistle: who was that guy again?? :whistle:

to ToyotaFreak: oits!!! how come i only got rocket launcher?? :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

to boss: S.O.S!!!! *friggin big croc chasing my back* :haha:

to Chai: since when u need beauty sleeps??? :haha: :haha:

to ESP: oh so confirm u're a guy then?? :p i was confused by ur constant approach to smooch guys in ARP!! :haha: :haha:

to jeremy: sorry to drag u in this mess!!! :oops:

15. ESP

ESP Newbie

Says who? :snooty:

I'd love to smooch you too. :twisted:

16. Chai

Too bad I hardly see muscular thin guys... :p :mrgreen:

17. Jet

Jet Just Started

That's right. :mrgreen:

:haha:
    Assuming both of them are single.
    Must choose one!!!!!! :evil: :haha:

ANGEL1011,

Do you always look at yourself in the mirror?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    How much do you spend a month in comestic product?? How many thousand?? :whistle:
    Did you ever bully someone??
    Did you ever got bullied by someone?

18. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

angel1011,

Did your friends/relatives around you always laughed at you because you are erm..short :lol: (That always happen to me :haha: )
    If yes, do you feel really bad about that? :)

19. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

:wall: :wall: i'm not interested in men way older or way younger than me!!! why must choose leh?? got so many other men around why settle for either one?? :mrgreen:

if must choose can i choose option number 3?? :mrgreen:

okay,...the other questions....
    1. yup. i'm self-aware enough. :mrgreen:

2. i don't make up, at least not yet coz i haven't start working and will not make up unless it's company policy. but i do spend on skincare products. btw skincare products normally can last for 2-3 months so it's like umm....rm100-150 for 3 months?? i'm buying cleanser, toner, moisturizer, shampoo, conditioner.....all those basic stuff. :shifty:

3. yup. i bully police and his koko.... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

4. yup. police and his koko bully me back. plus the buayas oso bully me.... :p

20. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

LOL! Jet, run away NOW :haha:

Edit: Wah, 3 people all post at the same time :shock: