Our cute angel, angel1011!

Discussion in 'Spotlight!' started by Jet, Apr 16, 2005.

1. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

used to happen a lot last time when i was young....so i really hated those jerks but tend to outgrown them now....no big deal really.....

i think the ability to laugh at ur own imperfections grows with time, so i sort of get used to it :) and my frens oso mature with time, so i don't get them teases nowadays ;)

the best thing u can do is just let ur personality outshines ur physical appearance, so ppl will not judge u based on ur appearance but ur personality. and if ppl who refers much on skin-depth issues isn't worth talking to either ;)

1 person likes this.
  2. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

OMG I can't believe it's the buaya itself doing this :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Amazing :shock: :shock: :shock:

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

He's making us (The Buaya Clan) look bad and this is not acceptable. :naughty:

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I agree with 3. but not 4. :naughty:

5. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

rotflmao!!! the buaya "queen" has spoken :haha: :haha: :haha:

p.s. Jet: this is an example of me bullying ppl. :p :haha: :haha: :haha:

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Unlike you, I'm not as fortunate. People are still calling me 'yak luk chai' (a stick) till today... :whistle:

7. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

ahahahahahahahahahahaahaha... :haha:

8. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

Rocket launcher powerful mahhh....... :thumb:

But you can't run away with the heavy weight of the wepon! :twisted:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! :twisted:

I'm no longer a buaya............

I'm now 75% - 98.9% Innocent, Clean & Decent. :thumb:

*Points To Glowing Ring Above Head*

:angel: <---

9. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

I still get idiots making comments about my height. If they do it rudely I just tell them to piss off :roll: Some people just don't think before opening their mouth

10. cypris

cypris Newbie

What's that suppoise to mean? :confused: i barely even know him >_< I've only met Dasken once! and that was during the CNY dinner thingy. i didn't even speak to him leh. the only time i actually 'communicated' with him is through rojakpot forums :snooty:

What chat session? who's who? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

11. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
    nvr mind la if u can't remember...... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
    i only want to bomb back dashky btw....coz a few weeks ago u 2 chat off-topic in the lounge :mrgreen:

12. cypris

cypris Newbie

yah, coz i had nothing else better to do and apparently my connection seems to be working better than usual.

13. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

so u'll be getting better connection once u started ur college?? :think: how come u're not getting streamyx btw?? :confused:

14. cypris

cypris Newbie

HAH!!! Don't even get me started again on streamyx. I AM trying to Shitmyx. They won't ****ing jumper my lines !!! Malaysian ISPs have the WORST services!!

15. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

*big big sweat*....whoa....chill gal....
    but how come the services are so bad at ur place? i haven't got problem with them....at least not yet.... :shifty:

16. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

LOL!! :lol: Yeah, why so fierce? I'm using Streamyx too, and the time I had a problem, the customer care centre was extremely helpful! Too bad I can't say the same for their e-mail correspondence! :roll:

*sudden revelation* Chai and Jeremy are brothers?? :shock: :eh: :lol:

Nice pics btw angel1011, I'm sure the guys wouldn't be drooling over it if they didn't mean it! ;)

17. cypris

cypris Newbie

apparently they're not very helpful to me. i'v been calling them for 3 months, and nothing has been done. if you were in the same situation, i'm sure you wouldn't be able to stand it either. they keep telling me they will fix the problem and call me back but nothing ever happens, do you know how extremely frustrated i am?

18. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

now this is really weird..... :think: i face a problem with my connection few weeks ago and they're really fast to come over to check on it: the next day after i contacted them on the customer service hotline....

but i can't speak the same for ur place i guess....coz 3 months is way too much and maybe u should just complain about it in some local newspaper. u know? just makes their asses move faster to fix it :shifty:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2005
  19. ESP

ESP Newbie

:think: Angel doesn't look short in photos. Hmmm...
    What is koko?

20. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

ROTFLMAO!!!! be afraid, be very afraid,......, jeremy will surely have something to say about this... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

actually what makes u think they're brothers?? :wicked: