Pantai Kerachut & Meromictic Lake

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by djspinnet, Jan 2, 2006.

1. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Aiya. that's too bad. Anyone else in penang? Dashken? Doraemon?

It should probably be on the 5-6th day of CNY when there's no one else to visit for CNY :D :haha:

2. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

CNY im very busy wan...too many place need to visit :mrgreen:

3. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

I'll be around during that time, plus, after hiking and trekking, you guys can come over to my place to rest before going off too, I live opposite Golden sands, it's near enough.

4. peaz

Hmmm anyone else interested to go?

I've pinged some other guys from the Photokaki forums and a few of the forumers there are also interested with the outing :)

So far... 3 person from the forum there are interested to come. Along with djspinnet and zen and my other brother, that makes a total of 6 already.

Dashky! Zy! anyone else in Penang.. come la!

5. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

I might come, but no place to crash yet :p so is it one day trip only?

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Aiyooo... Bad timing la. :wall:

I need to drive up and down the country. :wall:

7. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

Wa......u must be very happy, travel all over the country :mrgreen:

1 person likes this.
  8. peaz

LOL... and you come along la with us :p can give me angpow also in the process.

9. Adrian Wong

Not really. It will be very hectic. Plus the traffic will be bad. :wall: :wall:

10. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

:think: in penang ar? o_O i wont be in penang for a very long time la ... :faint: .. i'll be in Johor for CNY :faint:

11. peaz

Try travelling at 3am :D :thumb:

12. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

3am? You'll be sleepy for a 8.30am trek :)

13. Adrian Wong

I can't. I need to be in Penang for a pre-CNY dinner, then run down to Ipoh for a CNY Eve dinner and then rush down to Johor for CNY. :shock:

14. peaz

I didn;t mean for you to travel to come for the trekking :D just up and down the country.. time it during craxy hours. a lot less cars.

15. Adrian Wong

I know. :mrgreen:

I'm just telling you it's not possible to drive at that time, because I have to rush to many places.

For example, after the CNY Eve dinner in Ipoh, I have to drive down to Pontian immediately to make it for CNY there. :mrgreen:

16. peaz

Oooooo ic.. ok then :) drive safely!

17. Adrian Wong

Aiihhh... Have fun! :mrgreen:

18. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

So... hmm.. how many people now? And how's the plan like?

19. peaz

Hmm let me check with the other forums and get back to you on this. On the last count, I think there was like about 5 or 6 person altogether.

20. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

Okay... it depends also on whether you plan to hike there and back, or hike there and take boat back, or take boat there and hike back, or take boat both ways.

In the case of a hike, I suggest an 8.30-9am reach that place - meaning you all can gather near my place at 8am (I live opposite Golden Sands, it's easy to find my place) - and after that, on the way home, if you guys need to rest before heading off, you can crash my place..

If boat - need to check on the price, that I'm not too sure, but I'm familiar with the hike trail though :)