Pantai Kerachut - My side of the story...

Discussion in 'Peaz' started by peaz, Feb 5, 2006.

1. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

2. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

the 3rd pic....not level....:oops:

3. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

wow .. looks so nice through a camera :O

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Wow.. You edited them so quickly? :thumb:

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

How did you edit them? :think:

6. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

Beautiful pics, Ken :) How'd you find the trek?

7. peaz

The trek was darn tiring at first. haha. the 1st leg of the hike punctured me due to the ongoing hike up the stairs without warming up. but after that it was not too bad. But yet, I wouldn't say that it was easy. Goes to show I need more exercise for any other such treks. (Bukit Tabur anyone? ;) )

Dashken: Edit using Photoshop... hahaha

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Ask 'how you take them' la! :faint:

You think editing can make so much difference?

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Peaz: How you take them?

10. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Point and shoot perhaps?

11. peaz

LMAO....

well, getting the composition right is the #1 rule. Never think of using cropping to get the frame right. Always try to get it right the 1st time. Try to use the rule of thirds as much as you can to help in the composition.

In such a sunny day, it's also very important to get the exposure right. Play around with the settings and check using the histogram. make sure it's more to underexposed than overexposed. (more to mids or lows) That way, you can always save your shots if the exposure runs off a bit here and there. The main thing to remember here is to identify your subject for the shot and make sure that subject is perfectly exposed.

Lastly, don't save up on storage space and shoot as much as you can. And shoot RAW... :)

12. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

Ooops.. hehe.. forgot to tell you about the endless steps in the beginning, that has no landing till you reach the peak, literally :)