Panty-less warning for Valentine's day

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

This is really funny... and really sad at the same time. The moral police have gone nuts. :nuts:

So I guess you can expect to see a few dour-looking dudes staking out the many candlelit restaurants and trailing "Muslim-looking" couples, hoping to catch them in the act of "close proximity". :roll:

I wonder if they are going to use mirrors on their shoes to see if those girls have their panties on. If they are really going to peek under their skirts, then this is the first time looking up girls' skirts is considered a religious duty. I'm pretty sure quite a few Peeping Toms will remember to use this excuse if they are ever caught...

I am surprised to learn that Valentine's Day is forbidden to Muslims, and that it deviates from the teachings of Islam. Can someone confirm that this is true? I'm pretty sure Valentine's Day isn't mentioned in the Quran... :think:

2. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

OMG! Cupid is doing more than shooting love arrows! :haha:

3. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!! :haha: :haha:

4. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

The thing is, most of the restaurants are "candlelit" during that day! They can't be "searching" all of the girls??? :faint:

5. Adrian Wong

I don't know.. but I wonder if they will turn themselves in for punishment since peeking under people's skirts is a crime... :haha:

6. The_YongGrand

And what's with raiding the hotels too? Oh goodness... :faint:

Worse, they might end up banging the wrong people's hotel room door! There's a few cases like that already!

7. Adrian Wong

LOL! Yeah... But what can we do? They are zealots.

I just don't understand why they are so bothered about other people's morality. :roll:

8. The_YongGrand

And why are they so bothered about what they should/shouldn't do in a room?

Probably they are sourgraping. :haha:

9. Adrian Wong

LOL! Maybe! :haha: