Past Life Analysis...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by lung, Jul 14, 2003.

1. lung

lung Just Started

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Damn! I have always thought that I'm a female in my past life and it's true! Wow! Cool! :D :dance:

3. Gouki

Gouki Newbie

whoa!!! i'm taking engineering course now........ and i like to investigate around..... hhmmm..... really so accurate? :think:

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Your past life diagnosis:
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Quebec around the year 1075.
    Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Do you remember now?

NO!

5. lung

lung Just Started

I knew dash was a female in his past life! :p

LOL at Adrian's!

6. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Greece around the year 1575.
    Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
    The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
    Do you remember now?

7. Gouki

Gouki Newbie

wow yupie...... now i know y u take cats back to ur home...... and loves pets a lot...... lolz...... :lol:

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Bulgaria around the year 1775.
    Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.
    Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
    Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.
    Do you remember now?

I don't want to remember being a shoemaker!!!Maybe they are indicating I'm Schumacher! LOL

9. Brian

Brian Newbie

LOL@Chai and Adrian. :lol:
    i don't think i will take it. matter of principle 8)

10. tyssxp

tyssxp Newbie

mine same as Adrian one....kaka
    wat u think ?

11. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Hungary around the year 825.
    Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back. Do you remember now?

12. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

hmm.. its say me is teacher, methematician, geoligist....
    but this generation, i am very poor at mathematic, hate to be teacher, and fail in my geography... hmm..... :think: :think:

13. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

Cheif Garbage Man :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. tyssxp

tyssxp Newbie

haha....need a change in life then....hmm not trustable IMO

15. Pandora

Pandora Newbie

16. rosamundwo

rosamundwo Newbie

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Austria around the year 975.
    Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.
    You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
    Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
    Do you remember now?

17. Brian

Brian Newbie

eheh, anyone remember what they predicted?
    guess not :p

18. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Germany around the year 1025.
    Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
    Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
    There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.
    Do you remember now?
    I was a German monk? hmmm.... :think:

19. vinzlim

vinzlim Newbie

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Korea around the year 650.
    Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.
    You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
    You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
    Do you remember now?