Petrol up 30 sen!

Discussion in 'News' started by Dashken, Feb 28, 2006.

1. slyeoh

slyeoh Newbie

I don't really follow politics, but last time the AP thingy also...1 month later no more sound :think: :confused:

now they want to clamp down on police corruption..hope it helps to a certain extend...soree ah..abit off topic

2. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

malaysian wert :mrgreen:

we are very "forgiving" one :p

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Forgiving or 'forgetting'?

4. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

The latter sounds more like it...:mrgreen:

5. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

forgiving..

at first very angry.. 2-3 months later okay adi. wont even bother about it :mrgreen: malaysia..truly asia :p

6. Chai

For me, it's more like forgetting. I will never forgive them for hiking the petrol price. This is a big blow for cheapass motorsport enthusiasts! But I tend to forget about it after a few months. If someone remind me, you will see me start cussing again...

7. ALstonLoong

ALstonLoong Newbie

found another funny article about this fuel hike. :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2006
  8. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

dream on.
    money will still masuk pocket.

2020 is just a trap.

9. Chai

HAHAHAHA! Trap!!! :haha:

10. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

ya, masuk to the pocket for who suggest the idea:snooty:

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

4.4 billions saved for the price increase. But 2 billion will be used up to support our 'beloved' MAS. :p 2.2 billion more will be gone to God knows where... Proton maybe, or other Goverment's agency/company that needs to be 'supported'.

Nothing can be done anymore, BN will surely lose out on votes the next time around. :wall:

Edit: Guys, goto www.malaysiakini.com and look at the right column, so many people are not satisfied with the price increase. :haha: But come the next general election, how many will remember? :haha:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2006
  12. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

yup. 2020 = more high tech yet inefficient projects = more $$$ masuk pocket.

2020 = rakyat work harder, and the harder u work the heavier the financial burden :faint:

if this is not a trap, whats it then?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2006
  13. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

so true :D

when election is near, they will clear our memory by widening and regrading the road. start new flyover project (that takes few months in Klang area and 4 years + a couple fatal road accidents (due to the massive holes they digged for the project) in outstation (etc. taiping) to complete)..settle cow raping cases, get back ur stolen chickens and be your guarantor in whatever application u apply(FOC..usually u need to pay RM5-RM15 ..not sure bout KL price though)! ...and everyone will eventually vote for BN with a happy and grateful heart :faint:

14. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Haha...

I don't know whether Wawasan 2020 could be acheived, but hope it'll not be Wawasan 0202 when the 2020 has come. I think our place is still a little bit lacking in infrastructure. Or maybe. :wall: :wall: :wall:

15. ALstonLoong

ALstonLoong Newbie

i thought they postpone the wawasan thing to 2050 ?:nuts:

16. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

2200. easy to remember :mrgreen:

17. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

complain complain and complain

actually im very tired of doing this. everything price hike, sure will heard all kind of complain, but in the end still the same result, accept the reality that the price is already fix and cant be do anything anymore.....may be protest on the street will be a better idea?:nuts: :mrgreen: :haha: :faint:

18. ALstonLoong

ALstonLoong Newbie

hehehe i really hope ppl will have the guts to do protest. Not because of petrol price hike .. u know.. something like .. asking semi value:haha: to step down. too bad our opposition party are getting weak.

19. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

sometime really hope to see the protest happen, im so bad....:haha: :haha:

20. ALstonLoong

ALstonLoong Newbie

well i guess adrian chai will come in and say... pls vote vote vote vote !!!:dance: