Petrol up 30 sen!

Discussion in 'News' started by Dashken, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Huh? Why me?

2. ALstonLoong

ALstonLoong Newbie

my mistake .... should be adrain wong :haha:

3. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

Adrian Chai....hahahahhahahahahaa!!!:haha: :haha:

4. ALstonLoong

ALstonLoong Newbie

sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! :haha:

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

LOL!! Seriously, all that you guys are complaining about, well, that's really our fault, isn't it? :wicked:

We complain about the lousy government, but who put them there? If you voted for BN in the last election, it's your fault. If you did not vote, it's your fault.

I freely admit it was my fault because I did not vote. This time, I will exercise my constitutional right to vote out this lousy government.

Don't get me wrong. I think BN is still the best party for our country. BUT many of its leaders are corrupt. And instead of uniting the country, it's splitting up the country along racial lines.

If we want to be a united country, there must be NO DIVISION of any kind. Male or female, all must be treated equally. Muslim, non-Muslim - all are equals. As long as we are born here - we are ALL bumiputras.

Until we have a government that can give us that - we must keep voting for CHANGE. We should not fear change. Change is the only thing that will help us improve our lot.

But coming back to the topic at hand - the 30 sen increase... I can tell you that this will not be the end. Ultimately, the subsidy will be dropped completely. I think that's fine... but the government has to reciprocate by dropping the ridiculous tax on vehicles.

Let's see what happens when Badawi announces the NAP. It should be announced by the end of the month, or early next month.

6. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

They divide this very clearly and i dun think we will not be treat as BUMIPUTRA!

This is the problem that we MALAYSIAN can get together. Each of the race has a clear line.....who is the one that racist?

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

There were protest pics circulating around through email about the recent fuel price hike, whether it's true or not, no idea. But still no effect it seems. :whistle:

8. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

protest? wasting ur effort since the PM admin. controls the media. all the E-I-C of local papers damn friends with our menteri menteri wert..

9. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

it is real....but seem like too peaceful.....:wicked: :wicked:

10. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Malaysia is too 'political'...

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Dirty to be exact.