Pics of my new case and PC with phone cam

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by 1031982, Jan 31, 2009.

1. 1031982

1031982 Just Started

I know the pics are not the greatest, and the cover is in the lower left corner of a lot of them, but I figured why not show this off. I found the case to be extremely well done, very sturdy, solid, yet easy to install parts.
    The case is a Cooler Master Centurion 5.

The front panel cables for the buttons and LED's nicely kept together.
    [​IMG]

The front panel USB, firewire, speaker, and audio connectors on the other side to allow easy hiding.
    [​IMG]

Tool less brackets, and when unlocked you can still use a screw to secure everything if wanted! The cables are from the second picture, allowing more then enough length for rout them.
    [​IMG]

The case speaker. Small, can be moved if wanted (not clue why that's an option), and loud for clear beep codes.
    Image069.jpg picture by 1031982 - Photobucket

The front panel ports, and the cables securely placed for a short clean route and no worries about pinching them when putting the front cover back on.
    [​IMG]

Front panel without the cover on and FDD installed.
    [​IMG]

Front panel cover. See the screws to hold the bay covers, they are annoying if you don't know they are there. And yes, that is a small foam air filter in the mesh of the bay covers!
    [​IMG]

Lower part of the front cover, everything is treated the same way except that part has more plastic.
    [​IMG]

The drive bay tool less locks. Thing is , they actually work well. I put a floppy drive in, and pushed on it with it locked. The bay completely unlocked itself and the drive jerked back. Nothing was damaged, and the lock still works.
    [​IMG]

The other side of the 5" bays.
    Image075.jpg picture by 1031982 - Photobucket

The other side of the 3" bays. I replaces the fan with an ultra quiet one, but it allows good cooling for HDD's without needing an additional cooler.
    [​IMG]

After getting things in place, and hooked up.
    [​IMG]

A closer picture of the HDD's, and the cable hookup where all the front panel connections are.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  2. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

hey..not bad :D..finally you gotten that rig :D...maybe i should post my htpc setup after i finish collecting the parts/funds :haha:

3. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Nice case! :thumb:

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

No pics of the case itself with cover?

5. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

LOL was thinking the same thing too :haha:

Pics of the whole case pls :thumb: