Pictures: The ARP 6th Anniversary BBQ Party!

Discussion in 'Community Projects' started by atwl77, Jul 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

:roll: Kewl!!! 30 MB :shock: :thumb:

From the pictures it looks like you had lots of fun Chai! :)

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

3. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

WOAHHHHHH FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I think it's zuephok. But I think he will definitely deny it. :haha:

Oi... why so many stupid pics of me? :roll: No wonder you were laughing like :nuts: at Starbucks earlier today. :D

Although I'm still myself (quiet) at this bbq, but it's still FUN! :thumb:

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

You guys should convert it to divx or something la... :whistle:

6. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

the few pics I took :p

[​IMG]
    The happening crowd at ARP's BBQ 2004

[​IMG]
    Some of the ARP's forumers....

[​IMG]
    Our resident Black Baa-Baa

[​IMG]
    ZY da man!

[​IMG]
    Getting Ready for Crazee Lo-Salad!

[​IMG]
    Stoned...
    [​IMG]
    Really STONED!!! Hope chai dun kill me :p :p *runs away*

and here's the video... uploading still. 19MB!!!
    right click save!!! Lo_Salad.... .... (edited at 2:30am MYT. got disconnected.. now reloading :wall: 40 mins more.. crappy streamyx)

7. Chai

I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!! :evil:

8. Trinity

:roll: :lol: :)

Not fair taking pic's of Chai while ZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzz :haha:

I wonder??? Did any one eat any of the salad...?

Or was it all for me... :shifty: :haha: :beer: :arp: :)

9. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

haha..of cuz we ate it :)
    but didn't manage to finish it though..very big portion :haha: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

10. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I ate a bit... :mrgreen:

11. Chai

Before I ZZZZzzzzZZZZZ...Zzzzz, I took these...

Attached Files:

12. Trinity

I liked the part where you wanted more dressing on it... :lol:

More,,, More,,,MORE!!! :D :D :D

I would eat it!!! :)

The grill???
    Who got the new grill??? :thumb:

I wanted to send mine there for you guy's. :)

13. Chai

"This is for you Trinity!"!!!

:haha: :haha: :haha:

I like the part where they start throwing the fork into the wok! :haha: :haha: :haha:

14. Trinity

Low sang in July.... :)

I love it!!!!

"This is for you Trinity!"!!!

I feel famous... Kekekekekeeeeeeeke!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :wave: :beer:

15. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

come on.. when will it be my turn .. ehhehe
    i hate my connection here.. :doh:

quick !! page 3..

16. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

:KaBoom: JEREMY'S BACK IN ACTION!

My Version Of The BBQ Party! (In General; It ROX)

Crashed at Psykhotik's Igloo for about half a day and I finally got to meet his GF who's extremely friendly and also Psykhotik's younger brother who is just so cute. (Cue: AWWWWWWW :)) Later I met ZY at Adrian's place and boy he's got BALLZ to say NO when I offered him a drink and speaking of BALLZ, HyperRaider also had the BALLZ to NOT introduce Agnes to me FIRST but at least he was all over the Gin/Tequila/Bacardi.

Adrian Tung (ATWL) brought his HugA$$ camera that put the rest of the forum members camera to shame and he got his GF to tag along too. :wicked: Zuephok brought Christene222 along and damn she's a BBQ Babe. :mrgreen: Dashken finally came with the batch of T's and he had the WICKED GRIN plastered all over his face throughout the entire night and GAWD knows what he had in mind at that time. "SHUDDERS" Elton our ScoutKing finally made his debut and instantly parked his Shiny @$$ right next to the pit and went to work right away although he forgot to bring his RAMBO style knife. LOL!

ZuePhok was practically monkeying around with the rest of the group and started FLASHING everybody as in FLASHING everybody with his camera which in turn started a FLASHING war. Ken finally showed up along with DaiSou (Leian) which I happily inroduced myself to Leian and she needed no further introduction to the infamous Horny Black Sheep and almost forgot to add, Ken brought his WHINEY (According To Leian) camera along. Along the way HyperRaider showed off his YoYo-ing skills which was very impressive but I STILL HATE HIM FOR NOT INTRODUCING AGNEST TO ME FIRST. Apparently Chai got trashed by Dashken after the LOW-SALAD thingy which Trinity has an unexplainable FETISH about it so I guess it's up to Adrian to mend him up. LOL! :Runs 4 Cover:

Marauder went about on his Wheelies and damn he's good and not to forget he came along with the ARP Mascot and everbody was literally TURNED ON judging by the attention he/she (We Haven't Decided On It's Gender Yet: Prays 4 A Female) was getting. ROTFL! Sumurai had the audacity to hog the pit but that is an achievement in itself as later in the night, the pit was swamped with the other guests. Rosamund acted as his lookout for hungry PEONS like HyperRaider who went walking around with an empty plate and glass hoping someone would be kind enough to grill him a chicken. (LAZY-BUM) Then came the photo taking session and this is when ZuePhok starts to mishandle the WOK, stool, Chai and GAWD knows what else he had on his mind.

More 2 Come Later! (Appologies For Mixing Up The Time Line)

17. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yeah. LOL! hyperraider was walking around toting his empty plate and cup all over the place. LoL! Everyone was asking him whats with the plate and cup. Go Get FOOD! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

18. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

My aunt! :thumb:

My cousin's friend could not find his BBQ grill so my aunt went out to get that new grill at the last minute. W00t! :clap: :thumb:

19. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I'm now collecting the pictures and stuff so that we can write an official article on this amazing BBQ party! :thumb:

20. sumurai

sumurai Newbie

damn I missed the drinking part :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.