Playstation Move!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Chai, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

The previous Move thread was corrupted. Here we are back again!

Start the party is really fun, but extremely short and very little replay value.

Sports Champions, like the Wii Sport, is definitely one of the best launch title. The table tennis is one of its highlight of the Move capabilities.

I will definitely get the Heavy Rain Move edition, makes this game even better.

2. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

What about the 'ball' on top of the controller, Is it really needed? (looks kinda silly):think:

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yeah, I thought so too. But who cares, if you only play at home. :D

4. Chai

I posted before the server crashed...

The ball is the main thing that makes the depth and accuracy even better. The sphere has its purpose too. Games like Heavy Rain will indicate certain status with different colors.

The sphere is not there for the looks.

5. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I just bought my second controller yesterday and my arm is sore from playing the gladiator game LOL! It's cool one hand controlls the shield and the other controls the weapon... Totally blows the Wiimote away... Doesn't help that the harder you swing, the faster it is on screen (unlike Wii that after a while it's just the same speed) and not to mention more damage dealt too... :p

6. Chai

And the problem with Wii is, you only have to swing your wrist(yes, not even arm!) to play Wii tennis. :haha:

For Move, it is impossible to play on the couch.

7. Chai

More Move toys!!!

Sports Champion is quite good, but many flaws as well. With a precise motion controller like Move, it could have made it more realistic. Thankfully, the table tennis made up the flaws on other game modes. It is by far one of the best motion games I've ever tried, including Wii games.

I used to play table tennis a lot. While they made it easier on the table tennis game, but it manages to replicate the real table tennis really well, like top spin, back spin, smashes. It gets really tired trying to hit the maximum speed on hard smashes.

Attached Files: