Police Brutality & Corruption In Malaysia

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Oct 17, 2005.

1. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Oh man! They are just threathening them!

I remembered last week I went to Jusco Metro Prima in Kepong. The Kepong's Jalan Besar was oh-so-congested and all the cars are lining up along that post-war road. The cars are all lining up and they couldn't turn back or escape.

Also, there's the police station in front of the road. Just in front of the precinct is a yellow box. Of course, when there's a huge traffic jam, all the cars will be ON the yellow box as well. They couldn't move forwards or backwards anymore.

Finally there was a Toyota Corolla driver got some fines by the policeman who was outside the station.

Is it the traffic jam? It's difficult to clear the yellow box when the whole road's congested right? :D

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Jammed or not, you shouldn't stop on the yellow boxes...

I did it accidentally on too many occasions because I can't even see the yellow boxes when the road is jam packed with cars... :shifty:

3. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

Oh come-friggin-on!!! Pulling a gun on a civilian for stopping in a yellow box??? :evil: :evil: :evil: :nuts:

This is really giving the police a bad name... :snooty:

Well, to avoid stopping in yellow boxes, stop at the box and wait for a clear space in front of the box before moving ahead... Of course then the [Malaysian] driver in the next lane will pull into that space... Then the car at the junction will move into the box and sit there... :roll: :wall: :faint:

4. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

ROTFL! That station is notorious for doing that. Lazy cops. Everytime someone is on a yellow box all they do is tell em to drive into the station.

5. Chai

Yeah, I know, but sometimes, when you are tailgating people so closely, you just can't even see what's on the road!

6. yhng

yhng Newbie

Well tailgating is not right in the first place isn't it?

Anyway back at that incident, my friends didn't even realize there was a yellow box because it was so faded. They just said they never saw it and the police pulled a gun at them straight away. :snooty: The driver lodged a complaint soon after but as far as I know, nothing came out of it. :wall: :evil:

7. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Oh, don't worry, he wasn't pulling any gun at that poor guy/girl. He simply call the person to drive into the police station and he/she was fined. That's all. :shock: :D

8. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

LOL!! I agree. When you are in the jam, you can only see everyone's butts. You can hardly see the road, much less whatever's painted on it!! :haha:

9. Adrian Wong

As you all know, we are approaching the Raya holidays. The cops are SO hardworking right now.

I just travelled up to KL and down to Pontian, Johor and man, did we see a lot of hardworking cops. They even put up roadblocks ON THE FREAKING HIGHWAY!!! :shock: :nuts: :nuts:

Are they asking for another accident where a car could not stop fast enough and slammed into a roadblock, killing some cops and people who were stopped by the police at the roadblock? :nuts: :nuts:

10. Chai

Tailgating in a traffic jam is not an issue, right?

I need 3 posts to convey what I'm trying to say??? :wall:

11. Adrian Wong

LOL!! Exactly! :haha:

They can't be serious about remaining a few cars' length behind the car in front of you during a traffic jam, right?? :haha:

12. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

If they did that, people in KL would be squeezing in infront of you all the time! :haha:

13. Chai

LOL! It still follows the '2 second gap' rule right? :mrgreen:

14. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!!!!! How true!! :haha:

But I think the 2 seconds rule is what we learn in driving school, not what's officially in traffic law.

15. Chai

Well, if you leave a gap on purpose, other cars will cut into your lane, or the traffic police will fine you for obstructing the traffic... :whistle:

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

2-second? I thought it was 3? :think:

During a traffic jam, I always go as near as nearly kissing the car in front. And if a car wants to cut into my lane, no way man... in his next life maybe. :mrgreen: Only if he shows his signal light, then maybe I will think about it. :haha:

17. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

ROTFL! :haha:

[I just put the key words in bold for you... ;) :p] :thumb:

18. Chai

And also avoid the bikes from cutting left and right in front of my car, no silly accidents or scratches. :thumb:

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I hate bikes knocking on my side mirrors... :snooty:

Gee... thanks... :p

20. Chai

Far worse if your mirror is motorised! :wall: