Police Brutality & Corruption In Malaysia

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hehe.. That's me too. :mrgreen:

I don't mind letting another car cut in if the driver is nice and wave for permission. But if an ******* zooms from the side and tries to cut in aggressively, no way! :hand:

I believe in reciprocity. If you are polite, I will be polite. If you are rude on the road, expect the same from me. :twisted:

2. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

What if u see a stupid driver. Does that still apply? :hand:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I'm polite if they're polite. If not, I dun care who the heck you are... :hand:

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I used to be horned crazy by a merz when I cut queue... after that I never do it anymore. I do it to others instead. :haha:

But people said it's better not to horn others, coz many road bullies around. I think sometimes, it's unavoidable. And my horn sounds nice too. :mrgreen:

4. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

before you horn, check the driver's look first la :p :mrgreen: if he looks like nerd. fire away!

5. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

I got horn-ed a many million times when I was cycling along the harsh roads in my residential garden.

I just don't know why, but it seems that our folks' behaviour can change when behind the wheels.

They could become the king of the road and never care about anything on the road.

Here's my story.

One day, as usual, I rode my bicycle to school. :D

Then I met a busy road. Not quite busy, but all the cars come and come and come and NEVER give any way for other things that cross the road.

When I got my opportunity, I crossed the road. With the bike. At that time the left side of road was empty but the right was still filled with zooming cars. I had to wait on the middle.

So what? A Toyota City (if I'm not mistaken) suddenly zoomed behind me, honked me and I nearly fell down. The driver badly startled me, ooooh. :shock: :D

What is going on actually? Can't the drivers respect other things that's crossing the road? :D

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

How to check if s/he is in front of me? :roll: :faint:

7. Adrian Wong

Hehe.. Talking about cycling...

When I was staying in Penang, I used to cycle around my housing estate. Once, a car intentionally came so close to me it actually hit my handle bar. :shock:

The driver came from behind so he could definitely see me. And the road was completely empty.

Still, he tried to buzz me as he passed by me. And he actually hit my handle bar.

Till today, I have no idea how I managed to stay on the road after he hit my handle bar. :shock:

8. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

toyota city ? got such car? :think: .. hmm

9. Adrian Wong

I think he meant either the Toyota Vios or Honda City. They both look pretty similar. :mrgreen:

10. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

look at his/her rear mirror :mrgreen: "the eye"

and hairstyle..

but if the window is oledi tinted..better forget about it :mrgreen:

11. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yeah. Mafia... :haha:

12. Elkdad

Elkdad Newbie

Police mentalities...

All cops are on power trips at some level.

My son told me of an event where he was waiting outside a high security area for a colleague so that they could go in and do some computer work. A couple of cops showed up to watch him. He said that all at once they turned on all of their cop car lights and burned rubber over to where he was. He said the cop rolled down his window and said, "I bet I scared the shit out of you" and then drove off, laughing.

Mind games are what cops are all about no matter where they are.

13. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Wow. What an asscop... :mad:

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Rear miror can only see his/her eyes only... :think: