Police made me strip, says Chinese national

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by GarPhreak, Nov 13, 2005.

1. vien

vien Newbie

Hmmm, here the PM is ordering Chinese citizens to be treated nicer, the next thing the police force did was to order all illegal immigrants from China be sent back immediately. I sense some kind of revoke here....:shifty: :p Wonder why they don't do this to the mass Indonesian crowd....:whistle: :shifty:

Somehow I'm glad the PJ headquarter's are downright embarassed....it should happen long time ago coz they really sucked :snooty: now they'll think thrice before picking on citizens :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And I think China's been very lenient with us already, at least not voicing their disregrad in public... China college kids conned here with their education fees and under-qualified certificates, not to mention the China gal who was raped and killed at a palm tree plantation? Man our social safety is such a shame. :doh:

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Frankly, I don't feel safe living in Malaysia anymore. At night go out also scared something happen, being robbed, beaten up, etc.. Luckily no gf yet. :pray:

There are just too many stuffs happening around, but the police just ain't doing anything. :silenced:

3. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

even the police is so currpted that they are the ones committing offence :roll:

4. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

...but for the wrong reason. Damn! :oops: :doh: :faint:

Our darn police force never learn. :wall: The last reported figure stood at 50K for chinese overstayers but then again, unable to verify due to immigration's system inefficiencies....but why target only the Chinese and not the Indonesians (runs into hundreds of thousands!), the Burmese or the Vietnamese?

Again, bad public image which will make Malaysia more 'famous'! Darn and 2x darn! :wall: :faint:

5. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

you are safer if you dont get in trouble with the police.

6. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

The problem is, the police will 'give' you a problem. Even if the problem is not real, they'll make it a real problem. Problem being problem, regardless real or perceived, they'll see it as your problem. You don't strip, that's an additional problem.

*ARGHH!! I'm confused with this problem thing*

7. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

i think one day we must carry a voice recorder & miniture spycam whenever we go .. we'll nvr know if the police purposely find trouble with us ..

8. vien

vien Newbie

yeah, especially during festival season :roll: time for them to make extra money again...:doh:

9. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

that;s what I meant..

all in all, just dun get urself involve with police. very sien one..

the worst is if u know them, they will come to ur house earlier than ur relatives on CNY...basket...as if ppl miss their face.. :wall:

10. yhng

yhng Newbie

Oh trust me, I had a nasty experience in a lockup for the wrong reasons due to their stupidity. You don't need to get into trouble to end up there! POS...

11. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

This is on PJ police station too.

One of my colleague happened to pass by the station one morning not long ago riding a bike. He was stopped by the police right in front of the station (and some other bikers) and guess what...he was asked to enter a room for an identification parade! (as if he's a suspected criminal!)

My colleague felt embarassed but what to do...you don't look for trouble, they look for you! :wall:

12. vien

vien Newbie

Have you guys read the papers yesterday? Apparently Nor Omar was present in the parliament, did not report on how the investigation progresses, instead he blalantly blamed DAP for tarnishing the country's reputation, and when the DAP trying to answer back his comments, they are not given the chance, and several parliament members supported Nor Omar's views! :wall:

Nor Omar even said that before the DAPs know about the incident, MCA already knew but keep quiet about it. Apparently a hushed investigation was done wor...:roll: :doh: yeah right if there's truly anything done why would the victims go to DAP instead later??

Ya right if you fall down and make a fool of yourself in front others you blame the floor la..... stupid idiotic ***... and he's the deputy chief policeman somemore, WTF?! he just can't keep his mouth shut can he?:evil: :evil: :evil:

13. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

The way the government is handling this situation (as with other simillar ones) is sheer comedy...

14. yhng

yhng Newbie

What do you expect when u have incompetent fools trying to lead the country? Blood sucking creatures...

Putting a bad image on the country? They should realize it is their cause that made this situation and so many others bad. Instead of finding the root of the problem, there they go again, squabbling over one another. Sure...the squabbling's just gonna make things better...the problem's gonna disappear when the blame is put on someone. :roll: Idiots.

15. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

That's what happens when you vote BN. :hand:

Sorry, I used to be a BN supporter but look at the kind of politicians they gave us. Idiots like Nor become ministers? I must say that either Pak Lah doesn't have much power or he's not doing what he said he would do. :hand:

I feel the hands of Dr. M lingering on Pak Lah's shoulders... :shifty:

16. Adrian Wong

That's the problem. We have too many idiots in the government.

IMHO, vote for the politician you want, based on his/her character. If you think you can trust him/her with your money or family, vote for him/her.

Do NOT vote blindly for the party. It's sheer stupidity, especially when BN selects idiots to helm the country. :doh:

Remember - we don't have the right to select who becomes a minister. The ONLY way to prevent idiots or corrupt politicians from becoming a minister is to make sure he/she does NOT get elected. :mad:

17. ALstonLoong

ALstonLoong Newbie

:thumb: :clap: :beer:

18. Adrian Wong

Don't forget to vote your conscience in the next election! :beer:

19. ALstonLoong

ALstonLoong Newbie

i really hope we can vote for prime minister :boohoo: ...... but..currently i really dont have anyone in mind that can replace our good old Dr M .Yes he is not the best ..but still better then the others.

20. Adrian Wong

Well, you can't actually vote for the prime minister. But you can vote for the politician running in your constituency. Just make sure you vote for one you can actually trust.