Proton Satria Neo!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dashken, Jun 17, 2006.

1. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

read alot thru other forum..seems it hav bad response..press pedal engine roar but no gain in speed much hahaha

the boot space is like kancil..better dun put a boot at all

2. redness

redness Newbie

Right on the spot ! :clap:

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

There are many other cars in this world which you can drive alone and with a girl. :p Ferrari F430 comes into my mind... :drool:

4. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

Wahlau! From the Satria Neo to the Ferrari F430!?

Those cars are two different cars & they can't be compared!

5. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I didn't compare F430 with Neo. I was just saying there are many other cars which can do the same. :p

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Seriously, I think the choice of engine is also bad.

1.6L Campro as the highest-end choice? I don't think people will even want the 1.3L engine.

BTW, is the Campro engine really that good? My brother who's using his girlfriend's Gen.2 says it sucks.

7. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

I've heard that they have made some slight changes to the ECU of the 1.6 engine. The 1.8 engine might be available, but probably only as a GTI variant. Considering that the car is a 1.6, the power is still acceptable for a compact car (Remember, this is just an ordinary car.).

I think that the target market for the 1.3 model (As in the GEN.2 & the Satria Neo.) is for those who want a compact-sized hatchback but can't afford the 1.6 models.

Nothing is wrong with that, our RAV4 can also do that.

8. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Eh, is there a 1.8L variant of the Campro engine? I don't remember such a capacity... :think:

9. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

Currently no, but I'm expecting one on the GTI model (Or maybe reuse a modified version of the old GTI's Mitsubishi donk.).

Using the 1.6 engine on a Satria GTI wouldn't make sense unless they strip out the car (But that job belongs to R3.)!