PS or Xbox

Discussion in 'Games' started by elton, May 2, 2007.

1. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

I plan to get a game console so like to get some opinion from you all which should i get? MY budget is not that much is PS3 is out :p

My concern as below
    1. Number of game in market
    2. Detail of the game
    3. Price
    4. Why i should go for this unit...

2. NoFormz

NoFormz Newbie

Mind you, you mean PS2 and XBOX or PS3 and XBOX360?
    If it's the former, I suggest getting the PS2 since it has more games than XBOX.
    As for the latter, sorry, can't give any comments for me myself has not try neither of them.

3. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Why buy old consoles? Support will cease soon. :o

4. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

PS3 is being sold for SGD799 here.
    if u want, let me know...but one round at laundry on u :haha: :haha: :p

me definitely PS3 or Wii all the way..nice games!
    after all, it depends on ur gaming taste. what sort of games do u play?

5. cypris

cypris Newbie

Buy a Wii. xD

6. cypris

cypris Newbie

wahlau! That's CHEAP!! :shock: :shock: It's being sold for RM2100 here.

7. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Seconded :mrgreen:

8. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

its like $600 for deluxe version over here /faint

9. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

ZuePhok is right need to know what kinds of games you like. If it where up to me I get a xbox 360. The PS3 has very few games in my opinion at the moment and the wii has alot of activity games, the most popular one is something called "throw the Wiimote at the TV". :p

10. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

yeah. it's probably the cheapest PS3 in the world.
    but the version sony brings in is the european hardware. PS2 support on this thing is slightly weaker compared to the american version.

11. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

That is the ONLY version right now. :p 20GB models have been discontinued. :p

Plus for 600, its a cheap blu-ray player. :p

Mmmm PS3.

12. 1031982

1031982 Just Started

It's dependent on the games you like. But, I can say I really like my 360. I got one at launch, and have not had problems. There is almost nothing on the PS3 I am interested in, and most of the titles are coming out on the 360 anyway. But, the Wii is fun, just takes getting used to.
    What games are you interested in, then you can be better advised!

13. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Wii Wii Wii!!!!!
    For me, it'll be the Wii first then XBox360

But it really depends on the games that you want to play. Me, i find fun in Wario and Mario lol! So Wii is a primary interest.... once I get the Moolah to get it.

14. cypris

cypris Newbie

Hahaha poisoned already. I bet you saw the tv ads? Really cool way of playing but need to clear a BIG space around your playing area. Might wanna pad your Nunchuk and wii remote also just incase haha

15. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

wii -> SGD649 :mrgreen: expensive!

16. Something12

Something12 Newbie

PS3 Their is no many games, but ask your self this: Who has been making consoles longer, xbox? no ps? Yes ps have more expirence, but you say now, no games, but when x360 came out, guess what? No games, so gfive it time their will be games, it has a more powerful CPU,GPU so it will be better intime, plus you can use it for blueray player, and the new elite version of xbox, is still no match as the PS3 orignal can handle bigger screens and still has better CPU,GPU.

17. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Anything will do... plan to get a game console...Ya i do agree that PS have more game currently

No money for a PS3 :mad: :wall: :(

Sound good price at Sing.. can consider now... is it a 60GB set? Laundry hahaa... not a problem...

Seriously i duno what is Wii???? :think:

Faster buy both and i can go your house and try it out :p

Currently how is Xbox game is it getting more.. mainly want to have a game console to play those game that not able to play well at PC....i mean when u play on game console you will feel better playing on your PC :think:

18. cypris

cypris Newbie

OMG! You don't know about Nintendo Wii?? O_O This is shocking. No wonder you 're asking for PS or Xbox...previous generation on consoles. Go ask Mr. Google what Nintendo Wii is. Better yet, why don't you go watch the Wii Ads on YouTube?

19. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

:wall:
    JDM-spec PS3 FTW!:thumb:

20. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

me like Ridge Racer 7 more :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    get to ah beng a bit a bit in the game...driftttttttttt arrrrrrr