PSP Owner's Thread!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Lacus, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

lol, while i'm waiting for some RPG to be released too :D

2. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

yeah, either rpg, or maybe strategy or games like loco roco .. LOL ..

3. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

I've had my fill of RPG's on the PSP for now :shifty:

A sequel to loco roco and patapon has been announced and as far as I know absolutely no Strategy games are coming any time soon. :(

4. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

Well a turn based strategy game has been announced called Mytran Wars.

Link

Also has anyone looked at the new psp 3000 model? Any thoughts on it?

5. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yeah I did see it. I've been thinking of upgrading (and um modding my current 'fat' one) and now for the new model, the nice screen is a plus really... :D

Plus it has more ram than my first gen one. :think:

6. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

well, beware..the new psp-3000 cannot use CFW XD...cause it's running on the new mobo..just brighter screen and built in mic (btw who the heck will play psp under hot sun :haha: )

7. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I do on road trips.... :mrgreen:

8. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

No more RPG games for me to play on PSP at the moment, so I'm practising my button spamming skillz with DJ Max Portable & Portable 2.

9. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

It is probably just a modified version of the pandora proof TA-88 v3 motherboard used in the latest psp's released in Europe.

I think the mic could be really important as they could address the lack of controls on the psp by allowing you to speak them instead!

10. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

well the mic is ok but i was thinking..if one actually got the webcam (which has a mic also) will these 2 clash?

11. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

I suspect that the cam will be incompatible with the 3000 model, just like how the remote for the PSP 1000 was incompatible with the PSP 2000.

12. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

psp 2000 and 3000 are similiar... same size :/..just different screen and built in mic..not to sure..have to wait till it's release?Man, they should have add a build in camera too :/

13. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I don't care about those extra stuff. Just give me more games!

14. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

some games is launching in september O.O....Can't wait XD....Yggdra Union :O

15. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

With each preview I see for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed the more impressed I become with it. :thumb:

16. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

N+ seems addictive :D

17. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

It is very addictive!

18. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

I keep dying :/...but the ninja dude is cool XD...ok..now playing Fate Tiger Colosseum Upper :p

19. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

As does everybody else, however after awhile you get a sort of zen thing going on. I just completed the 20th set. :D

20. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

stuck on the stage 1 -.-