Public Bank's 45th Anniversary Video

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Adrian Wong, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I'd buy the most pro gadgets, cars, anything and post them all here for you guys to :drool: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

That's if I still have any more left after moving large portion of it for properties, houses, fixed deposits and investments. :mrgreen:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I agree! :thumb:

3. Adrian Wong

HAHAHA!!! :thumb: :thumb:

Some say that the staff did it for him, without his knowledge.... Honestly, do you believe that?? :think: :think:

4. Adrian Wong

I just posted three more videos in the first post of Public Bank staff showing PDA to Tan Sri Teh Hong Piow. Seriously... They are both funny... and sad at the same time. :wall: :wall:

5. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

wah lau eh.. that fella buay sien meh??

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Man, this is damn corny...

7. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I love how everyone is so half assed in those clips...

Sorry I don't kiss ass... :p

8. Adrian Wong

Seriously, these clips more or less confirm that these singing antics and PDA were not "voluntarily" or "spontaneously" arranged by "grateful" Public Bank staff.

Rather, it appears that the good Tan Sri Teh demands public affection wherever he goes, even if it's just a visit to a Public Bank branch...

IMHO, Tan Sri Teh must have very, VERY low self-esteem. I can't see why someone who has any self-pride would insist on what are obviously a charade... especially the fake degrees and doctorates from unaccredited "universities".

9. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

i think he has too high self esteem. over the roof.