RACISM IN MALAYSIA. SERIOUS DISCUSSION. HANDLE WITH RESPECT.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Shogun, Jan 14, 2004.

1. lung

lung Just Started

He said that but he implemented the NEP which is based on the race. How ironic.

If he really want to eliminate economic differences, he should only apply the NEP to those who are poor. If he wants to 'protect' the Malays, he should apply the policy to those who are poor AND who are Malays.

To many non-Malays, this NEP is not a big issue. Well, maybe because majority of non-Malays are economically stable and the policy does not impact them. You can sponsor all those Malays you want, I have my own money to sponsor my children.

But to those poor non-Malays, they will be severely affected. Take the 'quota' thing in the local varsities, for example.

Will these poor Malays ever be economically stable as the majority of the non-Malays (a criteria if we are to abolish the NEP). I think not. Why? Because somehow these poor Malays are still 'breeding' up to 5-6 children per family, even though they are poor and could not afford their children's education. And majority of these poor Malays do not really get these NEP 'benefits'. Why? Because they do not have the necessary 'contacts'. The rich Malays, on the other hand, have an abundance of 'contacts'.

Yes, 'contacts' are very important... Especially if your government is corrupt. Are 'contacts' important in M'sia? Your answer will determine your thoughts on your government's level of corruption. ;)

2. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

mebbe gov should encourage malays dun have so many children so dat their children will get better education..........& opportunity????? :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: ...........yahhhh......u see other race............the educated ppl all got small family.........2-3 children max..........but u see the poor malay family...........6-8 children!!!!!.............have to use VAN!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .............how to give them good education & care if got so many children............