First build of my "Tygon Tornado" went well, unfortunately I couldn't get any in action shots, or any shots of my radiator mounting. This Project will be for adding wire management, better cable routing (all cables coming out from under the motherboard so that they are barely visible, general cleaning, and shots of how I have my watercooling loop arranged. Evening One: Planning and cleaning Here are a few pictures of the before, the Version 1.0 of this build. Here is front of the case where the radiator is mounted. Those are just number 6 bolts attaching it; using the foam on the sides it makes a very secure fit. Here is the results of having ~300 CFM of intake; but it is better here in the filter than in my case. On the left is a vacuumed one, and on the right is the filter before cleaning. Here is my master plan; I took each connector and traced it onto cardboard, then cut that out and taped it to the motherboard. Top left is CPU, top right is motherboard, and bottom right is the SAT cables, and through the hole connected to it will be the front panel connectors. I will post the "after" pics in the next post. I hope this is useful to other folks, as I got a good portion of my idea's from seeing other projects. This thread is mostly about giving out ideas so feel free to ask questions and give out comments; the quest for perfection is never-ending.