Review Apple ID

Discussion in 'Notebooks & Mobile Devices' started by belikethat, Feb 8, 2011.

1. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

Reviewing Apple ID requires Billing information such as credit card number. wth?

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yes, for some stupid reason, it requires a credit card number. But you can remove it after registering.

You do not need it to download apps since quite a number of apps are free.

3. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

oh really i can remove them? previously they dun required for cc numbers . that what i heard from other user :evil:

4. Adrian Wong

Yes, you can remove it. Just add them first to get registered and then go back to your account and remove the details.

5. Charlene

Charlene Newbie

I have an Apple ID which I created on my iMac to be able to utilize the Apple Discussion forums in addition to MacTalk. I also have a MBPro; however, when I tried to sign-in on Apple Forums with the same Apple ID I have for my iMac, I could not do so. To access Apple Forums on my MBPro, I had to create a new Apple ID but I could not use my regular email address and had to use my secondary email address

6. Adrian Wong

The Apple Store's ID is not the same as the login used for the Apple Discussion forums, AFAIK. You should have no problem using the same e-mail address for both accounts though.