RIP Steve Jobs

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Falcone, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Sorry not a fan of him, but still he is truly a great visionary.

He will be greatly missed, not by just the fan boys.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  2. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

Not a fan of him either, but RIP.

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Yea, same here. I don't really like his vision nor his dictatorship, but he has changed the world especially in terms of mobile computing.

RIP

4. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

revolutionist? yes. greatest inventor? not even close. never liked his PR style. still, his vision has changed the world. without him, we would still be using stylus, and most embedded device would still be running Symbian. and of course, social music would never had a chance to evolve. RIP!

5. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

not forgetting toy story :)

RIP

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Try as I might, I still dislike Mac OS. Sorry, Steve, it's still not my cup of tea. Even though I enjoy using the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, I never really liked the restrictions Steve placed on their apps either.

Still, I have to admit my admiration for his vision and remarkable ability to re-energize old markets.

Whether we love or hate them, the iPhone, the iPod, the iPad and the MacBook Air spurred new innovations and intense rivalry in the smartphone, media player, tablet and notebook markets. We owe a lot to Steve.

RIP, Steve. You will be missed.

7. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Steve Jobs, grandest innovator and inventor of this universe. RIP.

Eventhough I never used any iProducts before, but I admired them very much. From the first Apple with the 6502, to the iPods and the latest everyday gadget iPad.

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

But not all Apple products are under his leadership. :mrgreen:

9. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

yep, i am sure not all product are solely from this man alone.
    he taking too much credit :p