Seagate Momentus Hard Disk Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... MY NOTEBOOK NEEDS IT SO BADLY!!!"

2. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... it is the BEST BEST BEST Seagate Hard Disk for my notebook."

3. vien

vien Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it's twice the momentum, twice the storage, 5-years waranty and only half as heavy!

4. zachig

zachig Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...It is stronger than an OX, faster than a FOX, just right out of the BOX. You can't tell about it any JOKES and if you'll steal it you can find yourself behind bars and LOCKS.

5. zachig

zachig Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...
    The momentary moment has arrived and it's now the momentum for the momentus!!!

6. zachig

zachig Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...it is sweeter than chocolate!!!

7. zachig

zachig Newbie

That's it. I've ran out of funny/interesting/hillarious/stupid slogans for the Seagate Momentus Hard Disk.

I won't be at home during the weekend, as I'm going to celebarate my 1st anniversary with my dear wife.

Hopefully, when I'll get back, I'll find out that I've won a wonderfull Seagate Momentus Hard Disk you're giving away here at ARP!!!

Anyway, GOOD LUCK everybody :beer: , and REMEMBER: I Really Want that Seagate Momentus (...like everybody else... :mrgreen: ).

8. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because space, performance, reliability…you name it, they got it!

9. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it’s reputed to be the best in performance without any compromise.

10. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because my data will be secured with its excellent unfailing performance.

11. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it’s truly a reliable workhorse that wouldn’t fail on me!

12. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because its performance can really matches the way I expected it to work!

13. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it’s compact and yet space is abundant with exceptional good performance.

14. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it’s about 50% faster and yet, it works like soft, quiet classical music!

15. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because this is the moment I’m waiting for…a moment of blissful truth for my notebook.

16. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it is compact yet reliable, faster yet quieter, dedicated for performance, … just right for the job!

17. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it’s tomorrow’s vision for today’s application.

18. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it does more than its compact look.

19. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it’s an extension of Seagate’s advance technology legacy for today’s application.

20. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it is huge in capacity with high performance ability!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.