Seagate Momentus Hard Disk Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because compact, capacity, reliability, performance, … these are the values it possesses that fulfills one’s need.

2. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it is equating capacity with reliability, quiet operation but higher performance & turning vision into practicality, …JUST GREAT!

3. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because ARP’s reviewer’s choice is always my choice!!

4. vien

vien Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because only SEAGATE can produce the best!

5. vien

vien Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it adds more data, the performance speed multiplies, the weight is divided by half the normal, and minus the power consumption!

6. vien

vien Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because I'm trying my best to win this contest so I can get my hands on it!!:twisted:

7. vien

vien Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because only SEAGATE makes best notebook harddisks!!

8. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... my notebook only deserve the best and coincidentally, ARP is giving away the best hard disk for my notebook!" :mrgreen:

9. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... Seagate Momentus has only one meaning for my notebook... and the meaning happens to be the best!"

10. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... according to Wong(2005), Seagate Momentus is a MONSTER IN DISGUISE and my notebook really needs a Mini Monster Hard Disk!"

11. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... Adrian (Da Boss) says that it is THE BEST!"

12. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... The Seagate King told me to WIN the BEST hard disk he ever made in ARP's contest."

13. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... the slick and slim body, the overwhelming aroma of its high density platters and the amazing 8 mb SDRAM cache buffer just simply force me to make the conclusion that it is the best hard disk for my notebook."

14. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... you can't find any other notebook hard disk which is better than the Seagate Momentus 5400.2 Notebook Hard Disk!"

15. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... ARP's Giveaway Contests only offers the best prizes for the members!"

Last edited: Sep 23, 2005
  16. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... the 'Global Warming' and constant 'drought' inside my notebook needs a 'Sea' Gate Momentus Hard Disk to cool it down."

17. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... constant calmness is not good for my notebook, it needs a 'rough Sea' Gate Momentus to roughen up things to keep my notebook 'active' and 'young'."

18. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... it is good...on second thought it is better than my current 2.5" hard disk... come to think of it, Seagate Momentus is the best!"

19. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... it is big but small, it is light but dense, it has big numbers for its small size and it is just the right one for my notebook!"

20. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... Seagate Momentus has a momentum of a heavy weight although it is actually a light weight." :mrgreen:

edit: minor grammar mistakes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.