Seagate Momentus Hard Disk Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vien

vien Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it's so portable yet carries an amazing amount of data minus the weight!

2. vien

vien Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because you can't find any other hard disk that is better!

3. Aion-X

Aion-X Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because I want to be quiet in the peaceful world.

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because I want some space for Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children DVD Image.

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because I have too much DVD and CD in my room.

4. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... no words can describe such excellence piece of engineering from seagate.

5. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... the definition for BEST is there is no other which is BETTER than the BEST, Seagate Momentus just happen to be a Hard Disk without any better opponent."

6. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... any other hard disk will just be trash if placed with Seagate Momentus."

7. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... it runs cooler in my notebook.

8. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... Seagate won't be complete in my notebook without Momentus!"

9. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... it offers the best performance for my notebook."

10. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... the BEST if for my notebook and Seagate Momentus is the BEST."

11. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because life is full of exciting moments.

12. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because with it in my laptop, it will never be a moment too late or a moment too early.

13. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it's simply the best in the world, no question about it.

14. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it's the brand we trust, the performance we love, yet price we just can't resist.

15. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it's the life of the party in my laptop.

16. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because nothing in the world is better than free stuff, specially if it's free but the best in the world.

17. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...you may have the fastest CPU,RAM and other components...but with just an average HDD, your notebook will be instantly transformed into the slowest turtle... :mrgreen: And on the other side...having average components and adding Momentus...your notebook will be flying like a rocket! Thats why Momentus is the best choice in every situation!" :clap: ;)

18. zachig

zachig Newbie

Nice reason, Johnie, but I think that this specific entry is not going to win as the contest ended on the Sep/24. :wall:

Anyway, GOOD LUCK with your other entries. :thumb:

19. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

Dont worry zachig....it was just a TEST! :mrgreen: :haha:

I have plenty of time....so why not post few more...its dedication whats all about...not like other people who end posting right the next second after competition is over....and all just thought and pray for winning the grand prize... :cool: Who cares really who wins....I just wish all the best for every single person that entered competition...cause its more about having fun and great time while competing... Because at the end...every one who entered this competition is a winner! :wicked: :twisted: ;) :wave:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :clap: ;)

20. zachig

zachig Newbie

You are totally right Johnny. I disagree with you in just one thing.
    I DO care who the winner is, and hopefully it will be me :haha: . But, yeah, you are right, some people pop in the forums like mushrooms after the rain and after the contest ends they disappear.

I really hope that I'll win, I'm crossing my fingers for that one!!! :pray:

Anyway, in case I won't win, I'll keep posting in the forums and contribute to this great ARP community. :clap:

...and again, GOOD LUCK to you Johnny and all the others as well :thumb: .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.