Seagate Momentus Hard Disk Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... I deeply believe that after my 5 year relationship with my current 10GB HDD, the time has come, when I finally deserve something better, faster, more attractive...named Momentus!" :p :haha: :twisted: ;)

2. kpurcell

kpurcell Newbie

because I feel the need. The need for speed. :thumb:

3. zachig

zachig Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...

All my friends have one in their notebooks, and I'm the only one without any!

4. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

having/owning one is even better than having sex~! :mrgreen:

5. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...notebook without Momentus is like Computer World without Seagate! - empty like a vacuum!" :doh: :? :mrgreen: ;)

6. BlueStream

BlueStream Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... if E=MC2, then Notebook HDD equals Seagate Momentus.

7. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...its name is simply an acronym for : Masterpiece Of Mankind Enters New Technological Universal Scene!" :mrgreen: ;)

...and I would also like to be a part of that new scene...that why... :wicked: :cool: :beer: :thumb:

8. zachig

zachig Newbie

talking 'bout acronyms... :mrgreen:

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...it is the most Mesmerizing, Overwhelming, Modern, Exciting, Natural, Terrific, Unreal, Sweet Hard Disk!!!

9. zachig

zachig Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...it is made by a Superb, Extreme, Appreciative, Glamorous, Arty, Talented, Elitist company!!! :thumb:

10. Aion-X

Aion-X Newbie

it's also suite my external HDD case as well.

------------------------------------------
    my notebook HDD space is running out.

11. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...it's not just the latest state-of-the-art HDD by speed and capacity, but it's also almost indestructable...so it would be an ideal candidate for my notebook's black box and record all my activities on-the-fly. And even if I "accidentally" :haha: drop my notebook from the highest building ever built so far...Momentus will survive without a single bad sector being made because of that! But what would happen with my notebook in such case...is something to be discussed in some other story..." :wicked: :clap: :cool: :thumb:

12. BlueStream

BlueStream Newbie

DUDE!!!! lol...

13. zachig

zachig Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...I do believe in love at first sight.

Momentus...at the moment(us) I saw it, I fell in love! :nuts:

14. DesolataX

DesolataX Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because nothing compares to the speed and size!!!

15. DesolataX

DesolataX Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... SEAGATE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! serious..... i have 2 seagate drives, neither have failed.

16. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...from everything that I've read in this thread, it would be a big sin for every form of life in the Universe, not to own at least one Momentus!-so I guess that includes me also , and I really wouldnt like to be a sinner,NEVER!" :naughty: :wall: :pray: :pray: :pray: :mrgreen: :haha: :thumb:

17. zachig

zachig Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...Who said that dogs are man's best friend?@#? :mrgreen:

18. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because you will never have a dull moment with is harddrive.

19. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because how can you complain things that's both hard and small:)

20. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it's fast, large storage, yet small enough so that you almost forget about it's existance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.