Seagate Momentus Hard Disk Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... it is a 100BG capacity and 5400.2 rpm hard disk which supasses my 60GB capacity and 4500 rpm hard disk.... do I need to say more? "

2. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... my notebook keep on displaying 'I NEED THE BEST HARD DISK, SEAGATE MOMENTUS 5400.2, IN ME!!' on my notebook desktop. " :haha:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2005
  3. velusip

velusip Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...

given its shape, size, reasonable weight, and general protocol characteristics, I think it might just be the one that will work in my laptop. :thumb:

4. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... obviously a 5400.2 rpm hard disk is better than a 4500 rpm hard disk, an 8mb cache hard disk is better than a 4mb cache hard disk and the name 'SEAGATE MOMENTUS' is much better than other names. "

5. aka fatdog6

aka fatdog6 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because..."
    It’s quite its fast its small yet its vast but bet of all its built to last

6. aka fatdog6

aka fatdog6 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because..."
    we can now open the Sea gates and let massive amounts of information pour in and out of our laptops

7. Pmaw10

Pmaw10 Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because it's the one I want.

8. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... the name SEAGATE MOMENTUS just simply spells the word BEST. "

9. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... my noebook needs SEAGATE MOMENTUS to cure its sea-sickness. "
    :p

Last edited: Sep 20, 2005
  10. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... Seagate Momentus is the best cure for my notebook's laggggness. "

11. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... SEAGATE MOMENTUS is most compatible with my notebook. "

12. zachig

zachig Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... Since I don't have a NOTEBOOK, at least I can get the BEST!!!

13. zachig

zachig Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... Its momentum is unbeatable!!!

14. zachig

zachig Newbie

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... Roses are Red, Sky is Blue, Grass is green, but this hard disk is not like the rest, Seagate Momentus is simply the BEST!!!

15. elbe

elbe Newbie

Win 2 of these!

"Seagate Momentus is the best hardisk for my notebook because...
    Booting a Seagate is a Momentus Occassion!"

16. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... the Momentus of Seagate is what that my notebook needs most desperately."

17. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...
    my laptop is 5x faster, 5x better, 5x cooler, 5x lighter than my pc and with the seagate, it will have 5x the capacity compared to my desktop

18. vccy118

vccy118 Newbie

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because... the Seagate Momentus is a See-And-comE(SEA) Get-All-The-bEst(GATE) MOMENTUS Hard Disk for my notebook."

Doesn't make sense... :p :mrgreen:

19. wilfred

wilfred wilfblog.blogspot.com

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...

nothing else is close

20. wilfred

wilfred wilfblog.blogspot.com

"Seagate Momentus is the best hard disk for my notebook because...

it's the winner of capacity, speed and reliabilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.