SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by siddiq, Nov 24, 2003.

1. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

:D :D :thumb: :thumb: :beer: YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Selamat hari raya to all muslims. I GONNA EAT LIKE CRAZY TOMMOROW!. YEAH MORE ANGPAU MONEY! YEA YEA YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :dance: damn this raya have no fire crackers. boring. hehe.

2. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

tomorrow confirm raya???... i tot only confirm today in the evening???? :think: :think: :think:

3. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

:thumb: Yes. So Excited today. Just Eat Eat Eat Tommorow.

4. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

SELAMAT HARIIIIII RAYA KEPADA RAKYAT MALAYSIA YANG BERAGAMA ISLAM:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :arp: :arp: :arp: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :D :D :D
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. D e n s o *

D e n s o * Newbie

siddiq ! ask your father for more green pau to upgrade your computer..! this is a great oppunity! :dance:
    selamat hari raya!

6. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

green pao green pao green pao :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
    give me..pos laju it to me :p

7. Brian

Brian Newbie

i got liao, my cuz malay :mrgreen:

8. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO EVERY MUSLIMS :dance: :dance:

9. Eyeshield 21

Eyeshield 21 Newbie

SELAMAT HARI RAYA

10. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

HAPPY EATING TO ALL !!! :beer:
    man.. can't wait to eat all those great malay food... :dance:

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL MUSLIMS!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

12. Brian

Brian Newbie

rendang in 5 hours time :mrgreen:

13. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Selamat Hari Raya to all the Muslim people in this forum and the world.

14. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Woohooo!!!! It's Hari Raya again! Team ARP would like to wish all Muslims out there a Happy and Joyous Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

Once again, it's the end of Ramadhan and time to meet up with friends and family and celebrate! Have a safe trip when you 'balik kampung' (return to your hometown)! [​IMG]

Kids, don't forget to donate some of your 'duit raya' to Team ARP! And parents, please give your kids a little more 'duit raya' this time coz they are gonna donate some to us! [​IMG]

And if anyone from Al Qaeda (or any other extremist groups) is reading this, please forgive and forget. That's what the spirit of Hari Raya is all about! [​IMG]

Okay, now everyone go have fun! Today's the day to make merry and eat until you drop! [​IMG]

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

It's raining so heavy here. :doh: I was thinking of going out to look for any 'open-house' to eat free stuffs. Haven't done that so far. :lol: Guess I'll have to wait for next year. :whistle:

Who are Muslims here? Mad1, Siddiq? And? Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri again! :thumb: :beer:

16. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Time to post some feast pictuers in the "pictures of my dinner" thread. :drool: :thumb: :roll: :arp:

17. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

:doh: forgot about the pictures. damn. anyway, my money now is RM185. ye ye can buy psu. hehe. but more to come. :pray: thankz for the hari raya greets guys.

18. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

You are welcome. :D Hmm... during CNY, the most I get is only RM200+. I have some friends who get thousands. Rich kids... :snooty:

19. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

hell... i overslept!! :doh:
    wasn't able to go visiting.. missed all those malay food... :drool:
    oh well.. sigh... :(

20. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Getting RM1000+ doesn't mean they have to be rich kids. Some of their relatives may give them big 'angpow', even more than their parents... :think: I wish this happens to me too...