Seventeen magazine cover girl

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by NeoSquall, Jun 29, 2004.

1. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

@ Subzeroflames : I am convinced of your cuteness. Hehe, want to be my ARP e-sister? Then ToyotaFreak might ask you to be his e-wife. After which, he and I will have a cyber brawl in the Arcade, as i vainly try to protect you ;)

LoL. Heck, why the hell am i asking you in public??

Back to topic :

As it is, the blog gives me a headache. She's nto coming back here. No one re-uses tissues they've already wiped thier faces on.

2. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

SubZeroFlames.. plz explain this to me ...
    :haha:

3. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

aahh.. subzero flames = nadia ?
    cute ! ;)

4. Jet

Jet Just Started

So subzero flames' name is nadia... :wicked: :wicked:

5. SubzeroFlames

SubzeroFlames Newbie

hahaha... whoops... I didn't introduce myself earlier? my baaaad... Radiance is my... sister.. somehow... and I asked her to vote for Jen.. so she, being the supportive person she is, posted on Friendster and used loads of credit voting for her... hahaha... Jen? Well.. Jen... umm... Jen has no comment.. she just sorta gave me this look... >=\

@Maximus- hahaha... You're funny. I'm adding you to MSN... that is if you have MSN *goes to check profile*... E-sis? why not? hahaha...

6. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

7. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

the attention has now shifted towards Nadia... I hope she can handle crocodiles and alligators and caymans just as well as Steve Irwin. muahahhaha

8. SubzeroFlames

SubzeroFlames Newbie

Hahaha... Man... now I know why I watched all those episodes of Croc. Hunter...

9. Maximus_Detritus

*Strikes a valiant, defiant pose*

It's ok, i shall protect you, sister!

Not that you'll need it, but hey, I'm around anyways~ ;)

10. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

SubzeroFlames is she???? :shock: :lol:
    I didn't know that! :lol:

11. Maximus_Detritus

You're hopeless lah, Max. :haha:

12. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

13. SubzeroFlames

SubzeroFlames Newbie

Aiyohhhh! =P

14. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Croikey! This one's a bee-yooooo-ty. She's so cute ya feel like pinching 'er cheeks :haha: :haha: :haha:

Okok I'll stop being a buaya now. Later Maximus get angry with me :wave:

15. Maximus_Detritus

:naughty: Are you talking about crocodiles or Subzerro??

16. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Either way, you guys are going off topic again! :naughty:

17. Maximus_Detritus

hehehe BAck to Topic!

E-sister : Tell Jenn to come back on the Forums, and at least have the courtesy to talk to us all, rather than make everyone feel like used tissue paper.

18. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

to tell you the truth .. i didnt know Subzeroflames was a she
    i only knew that few days ago .. :haha: .. sorry ya subzeroflames!!

19. SubzeroFlames

SubzeroFlames Newbie

Ok, ok... now that everyone's updated on the fact that I'm a girl... better get back to the topic before Chai gets maaaaaaad. Hehehe.

Well, Jen? Um. She says there was some conflict here between here and some other Forummer? Now she doesn't wanna come back here... so, who was it? =P

20. Maximus_Detritus

I read the whole thread, and she only had a 'conflict' with digitalvoice, who said he wanted to vote for someone else, because he preferred her. Then there was this huge hoo-ha about something or other. Everyoen jumped in to defend Jen, but she still just left. An apology would be nice, but i wouldnt hope for too much. More members for the community on ARP? that's what we want!