Singapore invading Malaysia?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by CleanSerious5, Sep 17, 2003.

1. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

so can occupy msia? :twisted: :dance:

2. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
    u onli got a few planes...occupy wat...football field??? :dance: :dance: :dance: :mrgreen:

3. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

not quantity but objective. :twisted:

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Objective? You invade Johor and we 13 other states will come attacking with our spears and parang. :lol:

5. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

air assualt will do. :twisted: :p

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Well, how long will the planes from Australia, etc reach you before we reach you? :lol:

7. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

fly directly to msia.
    charge! :p

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

With a few planes? Yeah right. :p

9. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Ah hem... This is certainly going wayyyy... off topic, you know... :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :mrgreen:

Come on, if you guys wanna discuss about Singapore invading Malaysia with just their fighter planes, create another topic! Will be quite interesting actually. :mrgreen:

But really, CleanSerious5, do you REALLY believe that Singapore can take over Malaysia with just a few fighters?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

10. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

heard from somewhere. :?
    duno is it few fighters?

surely is sth to do with high tech supremacy.

11. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hmm.. This is really going off topic... :doh: :doh:

You mean air supremacy. :)

Well, I have all the respect for the Singapore Air Force. But they have only so many planes and they can only do so much. At the end of the day, you will need soldiers to hold the land.

And if I'm not mistaken, the Malaysian Army is still better, especially when it comes to low-tech, jungle warfare. :thumb:

12. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

only if it happens :boohoo:

13. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

HAHAHAHAHA....when ur planes go fly fly...we go invade ur island...then we wait 4 ur planes 2 come back...give special welcome... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

14. se7en

se7en Newbie

get real

our fleet of commercial airlines will take out your airport and half of the buildings in your town.

Put it this way, even if you manage to shoot down all the 747's we send over, 50% of your country would be destroyed by the impact of the crash. Air supriority my a77.

15. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

aiyah actually just fight by the numbers sure win already.

air superiority no point. all you can do is bombing, not like we don't have anti-air you know.

with the limited # of population, i think at most you can conquer is less than 1/4 of Johor. which is easily reclaimable.

16. vinzlim

vinzlim Newbie

2pid CS5, u donno where your country's strenght. u got 4 subs. malaysia got none. if singapore wanna start an invasion send those 4 subs and attack malaysian navy base.

singapore is hard to breach coz they got some sort of sam system if i am not mistaken. they won't attack johor lar if wanna attack, attack from sea first. then only fly in planes from their other bases and cripple the coastal areas. which state got no army barrack?
    only brainless will attack johor first. there's loads of barracks here.

17. vinzlim

vinzlim Newbie

btw, destroying their city and towns won't do any good. they've got underground protection. malaysian on the other hand have none. if singapore was to attack malaysia, first strike, have got to be from the sea, lumut will be like pearl harbor from the subs. malaysian navy are cacat. think again singapore have got more stron allies than malaysia. those allies will wanna have a piece of malaysia. if really there's a war, singapore can't be able to win alone, but wif allies help who knows. let's see whose the ally for singapore,
    australia not on frenly terms wif malaysia
    china probably won't chip in
    NZ.......singapore is more frendly to US than malaysia is.
    if US is in, Japan too so will philipines and maybe indo.

malaysia seem to be on the down side. too few frens, maybe those poor country like vietnam, cambodia kwa.wat u think?battle of north and south.

18. se7en

se7en Newbie

subs? lol

we ain't exactly situated in the middle of the pacific. The straits of malacca is shallow, bar the small shipping stretch. You can hope to fire a torpedo from out there and pray it will reach the shores. More likely it will end up hitting a sunken ship or the bottom of the ocean.

Of course, there is always the east coast, but then thats where most of our military ships are patrolling, so, subs woudn't really work.

Did kuwait invade iraq? I don't think so, even though it was they who were the richer nation with a more "expensive" army.

The law war simply say, and i quote "the bigger army always win - unless you have john rambo in your side"

19. vinzlim

vinzlim Newbie

hard to say man, there's where allies comes in. btw, it's not between land, navy and air only these days, there's something from the space too. did singapore got that technology?

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Huh? Wow... I gone for one night and all this? Adrian, you must have started all this. :naughty: :wall: Cool! :thumb:

Err... I heard that Malaysia has 2 submarines already. Surely if we were to fight, Malaysia will take advantage of the time factor here. Before their allies reach here, we should and must crush them already or else... :D

From the budget 2004, we still have 1 billion+ to spend. Hope they spend it wisely. And not on old technology again. :mrgreen:

In the end, I think Malaysia will win because we have the most number of counter strike, warcraft, rise of nation, enemy territory, red alert 2, etc. players. Wow... sure win with all the experience on our side. :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb: