Singapore invading Malaysia?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by CleanSerious5, Sep 17, 2003.

1. matthaziq

matthaziq Newbie

Singapore invading malaysia

I think that Singapore is capable of invading malaysia bcause of it`s powerful airforce and navy. Imagine it`s F-16 Fighting Falcon flying at low levels to plan attack on camp majidee @ JB and could even reach KL before over troops can do anything. Singapore too has AH-64D Apache that is an attack helicopters. My point is that malaysia WILL LOSE!! :clap: [/quote]

Attached Files:

2. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

Huh??????
    where was this came from...?? :mrgreen:

I'm scared.....Ooooooo! :shifty:

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

No offence but air power can only do so much. Land forces are required to hold any captured territory.

Granted, the RMAF is nothing compared to the SAF. However, the Singaporean Army per se consists of only a small core of professionals while the rest are National Servicemen. The Malaysian Army, however, is larger and better trained when it comes to jungle and guerrila warfare.

The Singapore Army may advance deep into Malaysia in the initial stages, especially the urban areas. But with the majority of their men part-time soldiers, I doubt they can hold any territory for long. :mrgreen:

4. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

And personally I dont think most Malaysians just gonna lie down and play dead.. :snooty:

5. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

Re: Singapore invading malaysia

[/quote]

first post already post this kind of stuf??!??!?!

u purposely came here to creat problem?? :nuts:

*sigh* &lt;--see my signature :snooty:

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Must be a Singaporean. CS5, your friend? :roll:

7. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

recruit.
    :haha:

8. Brian

Brian Newbie

yup you can invade, like 3-4 metres, then we will kick ur arse can invade and conquer singapore, then we will kill people like you and cs5 :p
    or at least make you guys die in darwin award conditions :mrgreen:

9. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

yup you can invade, like 3-4 metres, then we will kick ur arse can invade and conquer singapore, then we will kill people like you and cs5 :p
    or at least make you guys die in darwin award conditions :mrgreen:[/quote]

hahahahaahah.. :mrgreen:

10. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Agreed! :thumb:

And while the Singaporeans are playing at soldiers in Muar or Batu Pahat, we can probably slip into Singapore and take over the island. :haha: :haha:

But seriously, Singapore cannot survive without Malaysia. And Malaysia depends a lot on Singapore. It would be sheer stupidity for either party to invade.

BTW matthaziq and CleanSerious5, I admire your patriotism but even it cannot blunt the mistakes in your logic. You guys are playing games WAY too much. You are both losing touch with reality. Wake up! :haha:

11. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

hahaha....the thread is so fun to read :thumb:

Btw Malaysia is buying more advance Aircarft, the Sukoy's SU-37 I'm not mistaken.....far more advance than the Mig-29s.

12. Brian

Brian Newbie

from a real perspective, i don't think singapore got enough time to hit all the bases in singapore
    and oh my gawd apache longbows.......ever heard of SAM? or heat seeking missile?
    30 apaches don't bring a difference......

13. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

dont let CS5 read this :mrgreen: :whistle: :whistle:

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Don't tell them we have nuclear weapon. :shhh:

15. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    where?!??! where??!?!

at u house? :think: :liar:

16. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

:thumb: :haha: :haha: :haha:

17. lung

lung Just Started

Another S'porean?! Well, at least this one writes in COMPLETE SENTENCES :mrgreen:

Okay S'poreans... Our point is this - You may have technology, but we have NUMBERS. Picture this game of StarCraft... You have like a dozen of Carriers... Fly them into a place swarming with Hydralisks... What will happen? ALL YOUR INTERCEPTORS WILL BE DESTROYED :p

18. Brian

Brian Newbie

guys, don't you know?
    they'll surrender to us once we give them REAL water, i betcha those guys never tasted real water in months :p

19. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

oh!!!!!!!

now i know why CS5 is crazy... :nuts:

because drink too much NEWater :shock: :mrgreen:

20. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

:haha: :haha: :thumb: ....mebbe they will understan now!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: