SPM....it's over!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by u suck.com, Sep 16, 2004.

1. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

to all arp'ers taking spm this november.....

SPM IS ONLY 50+ DAYS AWAY!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:
    our trials starting tomorrow...wish u guys good luck! :pray:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2004
  2. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

Well good luck guys... but i'm pretty sure that all of u will be fine...dun worry too much bout it... :wave:

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yeah, don't worry so much. :mrgreen:

When you go for exams, DARE TO FAIL! :thumb:

No, I'm not saying that you should go to fail.. Rather, you should go for your exams full of confidence, with a dare to fail attitude! :thumb:

All the best! :thumb:

4. Jet

Jet Just Started

Ours is next week..... :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
    Good luck for all who are taking SPM this year... ;) ;) ;) ;)

5. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

hehehehe....exam season.......good luck everyone....dont worry...very easy one :p

6. Jet

Jet Just Started

Ya.. It is easy for a smart guy like you....

7. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

The smileys which best describes me now -----> :wall: :wall: :(

8. Brian

Brian Newbie

nah it'll be easy when we're their age......remember last time how worried we were about PMR and such? now we say bah kacang saja *snaps fingers*

ok SPM is realllyyy hard to me :(

9. Jet

Jet Just Started

I'm afraid of SPM also.. What many A's do you guys target?? I target for 10As.. But it is quite difficult because of my Biology and history.. :wall: :wall: :wall: Others got no problem i think.. ;)

10. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

ROTFL! second place in class ler.... :wicked: don't tell me SPM is not easy for you.... :wicked:

11. hyper_raider

heheh when u get older and look back u will see how much easier it is....

12. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I don't think SPM was easy even till today... :haha: Sorry, I don't do particularly well in exam! LMAO! But don't worry so much leh...It's just a piece of paper! :haha:

13. hyper_raider

sad.....ur whole life u are onlie chasing a few pieces of paper wif ur name on it....and this are the paper tat gets u jobs...

14. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

erm...actually not really lor. cos for my last job, they did not even ask me about my paper. And for all the interviews that i have been to, they also did not ask to see my paper or my result... i wonder why :think: :think:

15. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

once you come to college...spm is like nothing and it has no role to play in any of your project :mrgreen: so dun worry so much and even if you fail...FAIL LAAAAAa so what :D

16. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

Then when u inside uni or college time also same...
    fail fail lar... cos can retake also wan... :roll:
    But the best is if can pass lar... then no need to retake cos waste time and money.

17. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

Good luck young 'uns. Hehe, when I was your age.... *oh god, i'm begining to sound old*

I barely studied anyways, and I got through fine. So take it easy! As in, relax, do your reading, dont bury yourself in pressure, and just chill.

Hehe, SPM should be realtively easy, if my Database Design and Concepts paper is anythign to go by. LoL. No one is stupid, just a misunderstood genius. ;)

18. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LOL! What a bunch of lousy advice! :haha:

19. hyper_raider

hahaha...all giving bad examples to the younger generations la u all......dont la say till fail...

20. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

It's not bad advice! well, not all of it anyway. :D

Dare to Fail!