SPM....it's over!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by u suck.com, Sep 16, 2004.

1. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

whatever happened to strive for perfection??

2. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

Perfection is an impossible illusion. This is the harsh reality of the Force, young Padawan. ;)

3. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

46 or 47 days left...
    btw.. what is spm for ?
    the cert is for jobs ... but.. other than that.. if i already register for private college with trial results..
    what use is the spm exam for ?

4. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

well...during my time spm was use to apply for local universitiy. But now, i think it is used for application to the 6th form. :think:

5. Jet

Jet Just Started

SPM is not easy for me.... And i can't fail... :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

6. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

yes, it IS impossible...but sometimes, u jz want to get better results....like today's paper, i WROTE THE WRONG REPORT FOR THE CHEM PAPER 3.... :wall: :wall:

arghh...i cant believe it, i've prepared chem for so long.... :cry: and i wrote the wrong report jz because i missed out 2 STUPID WORDS! ..sigh....why am i so damn careless??!!!

7. Jet

Jet Just Started

Sorry to hear that.. :doh: :doh: Hope it won't affect your performance tomorrow.... :mrgreen:

8. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

what's the use of spm other than getting the cert for getting jobs, getting scholarships, and getting into the school u want ?
    what if... already registered for private school... that means the spm exam is nothing ??

9. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Umm.. When you come to university and college, your SPM results are really not much use.

When you come out to work, LOL!.. No one wants to see your SPM results. :mrgreen:

10. Jet

Jet Just Started

But SPM result is important to apply scholarship..

11. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

yeah...true true.....it'll b so gr8 to get one and study overseas at a minimum cost....

12. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

take it easy..then you won't fail..
    if you are like those kiasu ppl....asking your friend not to study..yet you go back home and study yourself behind the closed door..then i will seriously PRAY that you will fail

13. Jet

Jet Just Started

Actually SPM isn't that hard for me... but i wan the best coz my parents wan me to get 10A.... :wall: :wall: Very hard to please them...

14. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

ermm..
    can everyone who took spm before us post their results ?
    just curious.. hehe
    it doesn't really matter now rite ? don't be shy....

sigh.. i think i might get ... 4-5A's in spm if lucky...
    i hope i get B for all the other subjects...

15. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

isnt that hard?? wow...the only prob for me now is the time...i know how to answer but always have problems with insufficient time...always rush here and there at the end of a paper.....guess i have to work on my time management..... :rolleyes:

16. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

i can't even answer...
    i'm not even prepared yet
    i haven't studied half of everything...

17. Jet

Jet Just Started

I always have the problem the essays.. dunno how to elaborate them... :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: But i think i can get good grades in the trial.. :D :D

18. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

Hehe, my mom always said i was a closet genius too lazy to show what i coudl really do. Which probably exaplins why i only got 6As and 4Bs (SPM 2001). There, that's mine. ANyone else?

19. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

wow...u're really confident...

20. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

i only has 5 As.. the rest was B & Cs.. :(